• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
i just found out my SA'er is spreading lies about me now (context in my other posts)
saying i'm telling everyone that i'm telling everyone she selfharmed
i been crying for hours even if i don't rly like her— even if i hated i wouldn't say such a thing so personal yet alone spread it.
i'm really done i dunno or maybe i just need to start planning or looking for a way to ctb i really can't do this anymore

need tips on:
what would be a good way to ctb? (keep in mind, i cannot drive, jumping off bridge isn't option or going anywhere, if i bought something obvious for suicide, my parents would know)

i heard survivals instinct is a thing so, how would i overcome it, and the guilt such as leaving my family and friends

i would need to start saving up money that's for sure

Reactions: RedHates
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's a suicide resource complination on here with information about methods but to me it sounds like it would be especially difficult to ctb in a situation like that, suicide just isn't straightforward anyway but when it comes to methods all that anyone can do, is just do their own research. And I think with the survival instinct, I think many people just got so determined to leave which allowed them to overcome SI. But anyway it's so awful how many humans just create even more harm and suffering in this world, I wish you the best with your plans.