• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I don't want to live anymore. I'm tired of it. People keep using me for their own needs, I'm that therapist friend and idiot who believed she could do the impossible. I have been planning a ctb since August however, something keeps pulling me away from it. First it was my toxic mother's birthday, then I didn't want to spoil my friend more, then I actually believed I could make my dream come true. But honestly? I'm tired of fighting. I don't care that I'm supposed to meet an online friend on Sunday, I don't care that the woman I love lost a friend today who also ctb. I'm sick of worrying about others. Only, however, for some reason something still keeps me here and I can't reach out to SN even though I really want to. And I don't know what to do. I know it's against the rules to encourage - but I need at least words of support.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence and I understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway best wishes, I hate how it's not more straightforward to cease existing on our own terms.