• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
I need someone to talk to tonight. I told myself I didn't, and thought I could get through my mental episode by myself, but I can't. I don't want to be alone right now. Any comment or message would be appreciated

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, FinalDestiny, betternever2havbeen and 4 others
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I'm sorry but I wouldn't be much company, I am very sorry about that. I understand your loneliness and your need to talk with someone.

It would probably be very helpful if you were to edit your post so its more specific; Need Help, I Need Some Company, I Need Someone to Talk To.

Hope you find someone who wants to talk. (hugs)

Reactions: Anxieyote
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
I'm sorry but I wouldn't be much company, I am very sorry about that. I understand your loneliness and your need to talk with someone.

It would probably be very helpful if you were to edit your post so its more specific; Need Help, I Need Some Company, I Need Someone to Talk To.

Hope you find someone who wants to talk. (hugs)
I changed it. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: toforigivelife
bloodycherry

bloodycherry

I'm not meant for this world.
Apr 10, 2022
I need someone to talk to tonight. I told myself I didn't, and thought I could get through my mental episode by myself, but I can't. I don't want to be alone right now. Any comment or message would be appreciated
I feel the same way. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I can't find joy even when passing time with my boyfriend.

Reactions: Anxieyote
F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
I have PMd you. Please feel free to reply me. I am available to chat with anyone who needs to talk.

• Love
Reactions: toforigivelife and Cathy Ames
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
i apologize for those who have reached out tonight. I posted this at 7:35pm and it is now 9:03pm. My emotions are r going in different directions, not sure where I am going to be in even a few minutes. Thank you all for responding though

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Foresight and FinalDestiny
F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
i apologize for those who have reached out tonight. I posted this at 7:35pm and it is now 9:03pm. My emotions are r going in different directions, not sure where I am going to be in even a few minutes. Thank you all for responding though
Don't be sorry. Loads of us have been or are going through the same experience. Please know there are people willing to listen and help

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FinalDestiny and Anxieyote