• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
I really to talk to somebody. I'm struggling right now.

T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
I'm not a troll, I promise
I'd appreciate if you kept our conversation private, otherwise I would have posted in a general forum

Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
Don't bother responding, dude is a troll
View attachment 71289
Am I missing something? Not entirely convinced what you posted proves that? I am wondering if they are maybe under the minimum age to be a member here though based on what they've said?
I really to talk to somebody. I'm struggling right now.
Ok well, look if you want someone to talk to send me a DM. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I'm not sure how helpful I'd be but you can talk to me x
Whenever I'm in total crisis I go in the chat and blurt it all out. I assume nobody cares because people help me and nobody's mean to me. Maybe do that. It's not always the same people either so you don't feel like you're ringing people dry

Last edited:
Reactions: FailureGirl and Flippy
F

fly away

It’s enough
Oct 28, 2020
I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

Reactions: time4sleep
T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
I'm not sure how helpful I'd be but you can talk to me x
Whenever I'm in total crisis I go in the chat and blurt it all out. I assume nobody cares because people help me and nobody's mean to me. Maybe do that. It's not always the same people either so you don't feel like you're ringing people dry
I hadn't thought of that. How private is the chat? I've never used it

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
It disappears as more people chat. For me I feel safe putting whatever I want in there, when I don't know what else to do. Sometimes I just bomb the chat with everything in my brain and then go. Sometimes I just don't want replies

T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
I'll give this a try. Thank you for your reply!

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
It's not a problem. Just take care of yourself x
If it's busy your chat will disappear more quickly but people might not answer because they're chatting if you get me

T

time4sleep

Jul 18, 2021
Extremely popular Internet gag right now where you mention a "Joe" and later say "Joe mama". Like telling someone that "gullible" isn't in the dictionary but newer and dumber. Not sure how you haven't heard of it, maybe only younger people use it. Of course, there's a tiny chance that there is indeed a woman named Joe, and this person decided that she's the love of their life in 7 months, and that they're suicidal because of getting ghosted, but there's literally no reason to believe that.
Her name is Jo, but everybody writes Joe as her middle name starts with an E.

Would it have helped if I had called her Gina? Or Vicki?

It isn't just a ghosting, it is more than that. I shared parts of my life I've never shared in my life before and I'm distraught it isn't where I want it to be now.

I'd never, EVER make fun of somebodies reason to be on here as we all have our reasons, which is why I had asked you to remove your post. You can obviously choose not to but I feel it only fair to advise I have reported it. If I'd have wanted that on here, I'd have posted it.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Would it have helped if I had called her Gina? Or Vicki?
Maybe. I've never heard Joe mama. My son's middle name starts with an e and I shorten the 1st name and add the e eyesee is how I say it it's not a name.