• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justanotherhuman237

justanotherhuman237

Sep 10, 2023
Ive been self harming for a long time but it's usually minor things due to not having the resources to do anything extreme. I finally decided that I should just ask for some methods on here. Basically what I'm looking for is a method thats very painful but also easy and convenient to do. Another thing I'm wondering is what are the ideal place to do it and the best ways to hide it? It's seriously annoying when you're in public and somebody asks why you have so many scars. Anything really helps! Thanks!

• Love
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄, khada and DEATH IS FREEDOM
khada

khada

Nov 24, 2023
It depends on the method but believe me, unless you are doing it in places that are always cover up, someone is going to nottice it and in my experience wearing a hodie every day its not very comfortable.
But if you ar going to do it regardless of that use the upper part of your arm thats close to the chest.

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I cut the upper part of my arms and also the upper part of my legs, I wear boxers, so I can hide the cuts perfectly under them

B

BPDruinedMYlife

Sep 22, 2023
it depends on what you are looking to get from your SH. Some like to see a lot of blood, others may be more interested in feeling pain etc.
With more information I could be more specific.
You seem most concerned with hiding the signs of SH so I can give some tips in that regard.
Cutting between your toes will give you some rather painful wounds that are very hidden.
If you have hair you can inflict wounds to your scalp, the scars will be hidden for as long as you have hair. The downsides to this are that hair loss or very short hairstyles will expose wounds/scars. Your head bleeds more than most places because it is rich with blood vessels, good if you want to see/feel the blood but bad in that it requires much more cleanup.
Prolonged SH to the scalp or larger wounds will eventually effect hair growth and may not be as covert as was hoped.

Reactions: justanotherhuman237