dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

i just want peace of mind
May 4, 2024
I want to overdose and before discovering SS i thought overdosing on bezodiazepines was the best option. However i might get out of here with a pharmacist degree because it turns out you actually have to mix a lot of different drugs to actually die from it.
i have some benzos and SSRIs, and my mom has a heart disease so she takes a lot of pills that i know are strong and potentially killers. What I'm trying to say is that i can get the drugs i need, i just have to know which ones.
i was trying to find a thread with all the information about overdosing but i couldn't, so if u have one please drop the link, or if you'd like to like tell me the basics it'd be great
i think it's more difficult for me to understand some things because English is not my first language and everyone here likes to shorten the word like wtf is SN?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
I recommend you to read the PPH if you didn't yet, perhaps you gonna find what you're looking for.

Also there's a megatread about overdose in general at the suicide resources compilation

Reactions: Forveleth, dopaminenthusiast and Coconut blue
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
…benzos and SSRI's are not going to do it.
Overdoses in general, if we are not talking opiates/fentanyl or SN, or N, are unlikely to be successful.

Reactions: Forveleth, dopaminenthusiast and Beyond_Repair
dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

i just want peace of mind
May 4, 2024
…benzos and SSRI's are not going to do it.
Overdoses in general, if we are not talking opiates/fentanyl or SN, or N, are unlikely to be successful.
thank you for your help, i had no idea since i haven't done much research until i found this forum
I recommend you to read the PPH if you didn't yet, perhaps you gonna find what you're looking for.

Also there's a megatread about overdose in general at the suicide resources compilation
I'll look for it, thank u