• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iamnotreal

Apr 29, 2019
I have a serious disociation problem from a mental breakdown I had 5 years ago. I've been doing therapy and going to try a ketamine treatment this Monday. But I dont think anything is going to help so I need a way out unfortunately. I created a noose out of 2 neck ties that I'm planning on hanging it from a steel weight lifting machine. I'll try to post pictures. I just wanted to make sure it would work. I'm planning on putting the noose around my neck and kneeling down. I'm unsure if the ties wont be able to support my weight the whole time while I'm hanging there. And I'm curious what it feels like right before you pass out to make sure I'm doing it right. I'm also unsure if I should kneel or sit. Or what the right way to do it is. If I just kneel down and pass out would that be enough pressure to kill me?

Attachments

• 15568244231816988345289831218208.jpg
    15568244231816988345289831218208.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: brighter
Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer
May 1, 2019
I have a serious disociation problem from a mental breakdown I had 5 years ago. I've been doing therapy and going to try a ketamine treatment this Monday. But I dont think anything is going to help so I need a way out unfortunately. I created a noose out of 2 neck ties that I'm planning on hanging it from a steel weight lifting machine. I'll try to post pictures. I just wanted to make sure it would work. I'm planning on putting the noose around my neck and kneeling down. I'm unsure if the ties wont be able to support my weight the whole time while I'm hanging there. And I'm curious what it feels like right before you pass out to make sure I'm doing it right. I'm also unsure if I should kneel or sit. Or what the right way to do it is. If I just kneel down and pass out would that be enough pressure to kill me?

I can give some personal experience from my "hanging attempt". If "pain" is your worry, then you will have none, if you do it right that is. You wont even know you're unconscious. However, you have to put your whole weight instantly if you want to not feel anything.
Thrashing will happen, so you want something that will endure that, I can tell you right now, those neck ties will not hold, you should get something as a "one piece" like an actual rope. It looks like that metal will hold for the purpose but ensure you have very strong knots, make multiple ones in case one "fails".
I also suggest you test by putting your full weight and thrashing around to ensure it holds.

Also if you're serious I suggest you "hang" from your tippy toes if possible. Your subconscious "human survival instinct" WILL kick in, and it WILL try and stand and get away from you "strangling". If you don't want brain damage and this to not "fail", then I suggest as such.

Last edited: