• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I need some antiemetic. I can not fail. If someone can point me to an online pharmacy that doesn't ask questions, or wants to lend me (I'm from Madrid) I can't afford to fail. I would go with SN.

Thanks

My PM is open

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

somuchpain1

Mar 1, 2022
Me too

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I'm going to go to the doctor, I can't take it anymore, if not, I'll go without him

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Well, the doctor has said that better an analgesic for migraine (facepalm) I need antiemetics. Please, if someone can tell me where to get it online and that it is not a scam, I would appreciate it, my private messaging is open... thanks for putting up with me

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I honestly have no idea for anything online, my apologies that I can't help. Would it not be worth it to try your doctor again? Maybe try to push that you're nauseous more? Or could you even get a different doctor? In any case I hope you're able to get them, best of luck.

Reactions: bad luck
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I agree to try a different doctor. Do they have walk-in urgent care clinics where you are? You'd have to go in with a good story.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Tell your doc you have taken meto before and it works.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Thanks for the answers. I'll have to try again later saying that I'm still the same. Try to vomit as little as possible or not at all. thanks for answering

S

Sorral

Mar 5, 2022
I'm planning to do telemedicine session with a doc and ask for meto for seasickness for an upcoming cruise. Will tell him I've used it before and it's been effective.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Guys, I ask again for help to get antiemetics, I know that D sometimes sends it with N, but I need plan B: SN, be ready if my package is intercepted or detained, etc (yes, I'm scared)

As long as it's someone you trust online (pharmacies, dark web, ect) I'm open to all possibilities.

PS: The doctor told me that he would send me to neurology before prescribing me

My PM is open :)

B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
I need some antiemetic. I can not fail. If someone can point me to an online pharmacy that doesn't ask questions, or wants to lend me (I'm from Madrid) I can't afford to fail. I would go with SN.

Thanks

My PM is open
My SN will be here Friday and all I need now is an antiemetic. I've had no luck finding any online except for a pet antiemetic. If anyone can help pm me.

maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
me too, please pm me if anyone knows of a good source. i found a website pharmacy online that seems to sell maxolon without mentions of a prescription however i'm not sure if it's reputable and i don't want to take the risk

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can also use Diphenhydramin(chlorid). Domperidon is easy to get in Europe.

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
You can also use Diphenhydramin(chlorid). Domperidon is easy to get in Europe.
Where? Its prescription only since 2009 in most european countries..
Welcome to pm if you know a place tho

Reactions: befree
N

NoWayOut015

Caught between black and white
Jun 11, 2023
Does anyone maybe have a European resource? I can't seem to find anything without a recipe