• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hikaru13

memento mori
Jul 4, 2024
I've been feeling extremely depressed lately regarding my relationship status with my bf rn. We're in a long distance relationship for 7 months now, and the bickering and arguments kept piling up till it all burst out in one go. He said that he's done with the relationship, but I tried to convince him that we could still find a way to work on it. So, I proposed on having a cool off thatd be discussed later today. I'm really anxious that we'd end up breaking up after the cool off period is done and that it wouldn't help with my mental state as im used to being clingy and wanting his presence a lot. But lately, he's been wanting to change his life. At first, I felt like he's losing interest in me since the frequency of contact was getting lesser and so I felt that he doesn't love me anymore since I'm not used to that. And so that was mostly the reason we're arguing. I frequently complained about hanging out tgt was lesser than what we had before. This made me feel like I'm the problem and that I'm just hella insecure. But, I wish I can still salvage this relationship as we built this brick by brick.

I cant sleep thinking about all of these and how I'm gonna be able to cope with it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dingusguy and Daydream Believer
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
I am sorry. This is so painful. When someone you love suddenly starts becoming more distant it hurts like hell. It happened to me and it has shattered my soul.

I really hope you resolve the problem šŸ™

• Aww..
Reactions: hikaru13
H

hikaru13

memento mori
Jul 4, 2024
I am sorry. This is so painful. When someone you love suddenly starts becoming more distant it hurts like hell. It happened to me and it has shattered my soul.

I really hope you resolve the problem šŸ™
I hope youre doing better now and yes thank you so muchh for the kind words. I'm looking at it in a bigger scale now.

emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
That sounds awful to go through. If you put your heart out there and he doesn't receive it, know you did your best and nothing you could have done could change things.

For now, binge watch your favorite tv show or watch your favorite movie. Or do what you need tot take your mind off things so you can decompress for whatever comes next.

Rooting for you! PS I've been though a bad breakup before so feel free to DM me if you need to talk it out.

• Aww..
Reactions: hikaru13
H

hikaru13

memento mori
Jul 4, 2024
That sounds awful to go through. If you put your heart out there and he doesn't receive it, know you did your best and nothing you could have done could change things.

For now, binge watch your favorite tv show or watch your favorite movie. Or do what you need tot take your mind off things so you can decompress for whatever comes next.

Rooting for you! PS I've been though a bad breakup before so feel free to DM me if you need to talk it out.
Mhmmm it's fine I'll probably try to carry on with my life now instead of waiting like a duck just sitting and waiting. Also thank youuu for the recommendation. I'll try to do those when I can!!! I'm sorry though that you had to go through all of that :(

• Hugs
Reactions: emptyenvelopes