• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GreenDayLover123

Apr 26, 2020
I have thought about it for along time and I think its got to the point in my life when I can't carry on. The reasons don't matter.
My one final wish is that when I die it gets to be while watching /seeing the sunrise one last time. I know it sounds stupid and I don't know if I will be able to do it but does anyone have an ideas or advice for how I could do it. Idealy I would like it to be reasonably peaceful but frankly I don't care at this point. Is there any overdose or pills I could take or a suggested overdose? I have picked the spot (a hill that I can walk to that has a great view). If you think this is unachievable please let me know, and I will look for alternatives. But please if anyone has any ideas or advice could they share it?
It is my final wish. Thank you to anyone who responds.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i don't have any advice to give, all i can say is i hope that you find peace. i'm sorry life dealt you this card. rest easy

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
theres a lot of info in the megathread section. i suggest you read through the content and familiarize yourself with each method should you decide to ctb

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
G

GreenDayLover123

Apr 26, 2020
theres a lot of info in the megathread section. i suggest you read through the content and familiarize yourself with each method should you decide to ctb
Thank you - I'm knew to SS but hoefully I will find something that can help me there.
i don't have any advice to give, all i can say is i hope that you find peace. i'm sorry life dealt you this card. rest easy
Thank you I also hope I find peace soon