U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I need help, I want to postpone suicide to see if I can be helped but I do not have anyone , I do not have any support network , anyone to turn to, anyone who'll understand me and empathize with me. I do not know where to go , or what to do. Counselling and Therapy is not something I can afford, so what do I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: Abaigh, Cevapcici and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Where are you living? Everyone here will support you and be understanding... I've found the people here are there more for me than people irl... Sending you hugs and love..

• Love
Reactions: Cevapcici and cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I am glad that you are trying one last time before deciding to CTB, it takes a lot to do that and I'm proud of you. I'm not sure where you are located, but there are often places that work on a sliding scale as far as payment goes if you don't have insurance. You could try Googling places near you, it may take calling around and asking though. My inbox is always open if you want someone to talk to.

Reactions: Cevapcici and TheDevilsAngel
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I need help, I want to postpone suicide to see if I can be helped but I do not have anyone , I do not have any support network , anyone to turn to, anyone who'll understand me and empathize with me. I do not know where to go , or what to do. Counselling and Therapy is not something I can afford, so what do I do?
Talk to us here, you might be surprised how helpful it can be as we are all feeling that life isn't worth going on for. Its hard in the outside world as many people dont understand or they just dont want to listen, its hard. I joined here as had noone to understand me or have anyone. As others have said depending where you live varies what help you could get. In UK we have free and private counselling and therapies, although it varies from County to County to what is available, plus how good the support is etc. Share anything with us that you feel comfortable doing so. Thinking of you :heart:

U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Talk to us here, you might be surprised how helpful it can be as we are all feeling that life isn't worth going on for. Its hard in the outside world as many people dont understand or they just dont want to listen, its hard. I joined here as had noone to understand me or have anyone. As others have said depending where you live varies what help you could get. In UK we have free and private counselling and therapies, although it varies from County to County to what is available, plus how good the support is etc. Share anything with us that you feel comfortable doing so. Thinking of you :heart:

I changed my mind . Ctbing

• Love
Reactions: Cevapcici
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
Props for wanting to get the help and support you deserve ! More power to you mate ! I'm sorry you ended up in a situation where you don't have any outside help.

You've taken the step of treating yourself like someone who matters , and deserves happiness and that is marvellous - that's a huge part of recovery. But let me tell you...always be sceptical when it comes to psychiatry, and always chose your "help" wisely, I know it's hard when you're mentally vulnerable, but part of loving yourself is to allow yourself to listen to your gut feeling.

My PM inbox is open for you mate . Although I'm not very bright , I can offer some emotional support, and it can be useful to have two brains to think...it's better than nothing at least - let's learn from each other.

* Sending you hugs*

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust