• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
Hello, I have pills like escitalopram, lorazepam and quetiapine, since I suffer from ADHD and BPD. I've been sick for more than a year and I haven't gotten better despite going to therapy, I just want to stop suffering. My question is if a mixture of all those pills would end up helping me for ctb, or if I might need to mix them with alcohol or do something else, please I need help with this. My parents abuse me every day, I am alone, I have no friends and I just want to stop crying every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Joarga, PinballWizard39 and 1 other person
R

retention

Jul 29, 2024
It is unlikely that the medications that you have listed above will result in death from overdosing. The exception being Lorazepam
, which requires you to combined with opiod drugs, such as codeine or morphine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3/4Dead, justagirl9 and itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Hello, I have pills like escitalopram, lorazepam and quetiapine, since I suffer from ADHD and BPD. I've been sick for more than a year and I haven't gotten better despite going to therapy, I just want to stop suffering. My question is if a mixture of all those pills would end up helping me for ctb, or if I might need to mix them with alcohol or do something else, please I need help with this. My parents abuse me every day, I am alone, I have no friends and I just want to stop crying every day.
I can relate to how your feeling, I suffer the same adhd & only just diagnosed bpd.
I'm curious, don't you have the opportunity for adhd medication?

Overdosing on medication like that, there's a higher chance you'll just damage your organs and slightly worsen your quality of life.

justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
I can relate to how your feeling, I suffer the same adhd & only just diagnosed bpd.
I'm curious, don't you have the opportunity for adhd medication?

Overdosing on medication like that, there's a higher chance you'll just damage your organs and slightly worsen your quality of life.
I'm taking that medication already for the adhd. I just want to end it tbh nothing will change my mind. I want to try the SN method but it's difficult to buy it in my country and I don't know I just want something fast.

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
You're on sanctioned suicide too right? You're the just a girl? You have broken up with your boyfriend and you really love him and it sucks? Yes?

Reactions: justagirl9
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I'm taking that medication already for the adhd. I just want to end it tbh nothing will change my mind. I want to try the SN method but it's difficult to buy it in my country and I don't know I just want something fast.
I'm saying this for awareness, but them meds aren't helping adhd that much. Ideally you'd need something dopamine/norephinephrine related. Lorazepam good for anxiety though.
Just wanna point it out, because incase you don't find a method for a while and you can increase dopamine you'll Atleast feel a little more comfy living.

I can't suggest methods or anything unfortunately, have you had a look through the mega threads for ideas?

Reactions: justagirl9 and Themogger
justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
You're on sanctioned suicide too right? You're the just a girl? You have broken up with your boyfriend and you really love him and it sucks? Yes?
Yes that's exactly me
I'm saying this for awareness, but them meds aren't helping adhd that much. Ideally you'd need something dopamine/norephinephrine related. Lorazepam good for anxiety though.
Just wanna point it out, because incase you don't find a method for a while and you can increase dopamine you'll Atleast feel a little more comfy living.

I can't suggest methods or anything unfortunately, have you had a look through the mega threads for ideas?
I can not find it. Could you please send me the link? Thank you

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Say something
* Suicide forum. Com

Last edited:
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Yes that's exactly me

I included the pph on the bottom to for you

Reactions: justagirl9
justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024

Thank you very much!!

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
Yes that's exactly me

You shouldn't come here xxx! No! Don't you're going to harm yourself and I know that's what you want but that's not you want deep down you want to heal and that's possible but you would have to live for it

justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
You shouldn't come here xxx! No! Don't you're going to harm yourself and I know that's what you want but that's not you want deep down you want to heal and that's possible but you would have to live for it
I already harm myself every single day. And I can't take it anymore.
Who are you?

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
I already harm myself every single day. And I can't take it anymore.
Who are you?
You don't harm yourself. It hurts because it's supposed to, because wrong is being happened to you.
You don't have to stay strong, you just have to keep breathing.
And as about who I am, I would rathe keep it personal

justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
You don't harm yourself. It hurts because it's supposed to, because wrong is being happened to you.
You don't have to stay strong, you just have to keep breathing.
And as about who I am, I would rathe keep it personal
I do, I cut myself every day to stop the crying because I can't stop crying. Nothing will change my mind. I'm not strong, like my parents say, I'm weak, pathetic, ridiculous, a bitch, a cockroach, a parasyte, so yeah.
And you know my name but you don't want to say who you are?

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
I do, I cut myself every day to stop the crying because I can't stop crying. Nothing will change my mind. I'm not strong, like my parents say, I'm weak, pathetic, ridiculous, a bitch, a cockroach, a parasyte, so yeah.
And you know my name but you don't want to say who you are?
Self harm can be tough to deal with and it's okay. I will recommend you an ig page in private chat perhaps you can see the page, it really helps to validate your feelings yet will motivate you that you can get through this. You are certain nothing will change your mind? Really? I don't think so, I can hear a voice in your heart deep inside begging for help and it doesn't want to die. Listen closely, you will hear it too don't mask it with the fake lies that you want to kill yourself. You don't and you shouldn't. What they say doesn't define you. No one defines you except yourself. Yes I want to keep it to myself.

justagirl9

justagirl9

Jul 30, 2024
Self harm can be tough to deal with and it's okay. I will recommend you an ig page in private chat perhaps you can see the page, it really helps to validate your feelings yet will motivate you that you can get through this. You are certain nothing will change your mind? Really? I don't think so, I can hear a voice in your heart deep inside begging for help and it doesn't want to die. Listen closely, you will hear it too don't mask it with the fake lies that you want to kill yourself. You don't and you shouldn't. What they say doesn't define you. No one defines you except yourself. Yes I want to keep it to myself.
I tried those things and it helped me until he broke up with me. Nothing motivates me anymore. I appreciate that you want to help, but the thing is that I don't want help in that way. I don't want to get better. I want to be with him.

I

iamgoddamnlost

Jul 25, 2024
I tried those things and it helped me until he broke up with me. Nothing motivates me anymore. I appreciate that you want to help, but the thing is that I don't want help in that way. I don't want to get better. I want to be with him.
He doesn't love you
You won't be happy with him?

justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024

Do you happen to know how to get an updated 2024 link?

There's an age requirement but I'm hoping someone has access on here since I don't meet the age requirement