• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
Yesterday, I tried to hang myself. I took a rope and hung it from my shower... it's not that tall, so I guess I should get down. I tried to do just that, my ears started ringing, my head started to hurt, I couldn't breathe, my face turned purple and my vision started to go black. Does this mean it was working, or did I do something wrong? I'm afraid if I try, it will fail and I will be brain dead. How can I be sure everything will go well?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Looks like you'd be dead if you didn't abort the process. Were you definitely intending to end your life? How long was it?

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Sounds like you put pressure on your windpipe instead of your carotid artery. You wanna prevent your brain from getting enough oxygen and not completely cut off the ability to breathe.

hope that helps :)

• Informative
Reactions: ZedZeo, squirley, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
Sounds like you put pressure on your windpipe instead of your carotid artery. You wanna prevent your brain from getting enough oxygen and not completely cut off the ability to breathe.

hope that helps :)
How can I get the location I want to press right? And if I had continued, could I have succeeded?
Looks like you'd be dead if you didn't abort the process. Were you definitely intending to end your life? How long was it?
Yes, I intended to end it all. But I was scared that they would save me... I was alone at home, I wasn't sure what time my parents would arrive. In the end, they were out for 2 hours... I regret not trying more. About 7 seconds.

Last edited:
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
How can I get the location I want to press right? And if I had continued, could I have succeeded?
Nothing is guaranteed but putting pressure on your windpipe is most likely gonna make your body panic and try to fight yourself from taking your life. Choking generally comes with a strong reaction of your body (survival instinct) which is why people try to cut of the artery instead. If everything goes right it will knock you out in a few seconds and you won't feel anything aka your body can't fight it.

"Where is the carotid artery?
Before you start you have to know this. If you place your hand around
the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on
one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse
and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll
probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this
to make sure you've got the right spot.''

IMG 3133

Reactions: squirley and affinity
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
Nothing is guaranteed but putting pressure on your windpipe is most likely gonna make your body panic and try to fight yourself from taking your life. Choking generally comes with a strong reaction of your body (survival instinct) which is why people try to cut of the artery instead. If everything goes right it will knock you out in a few seconds and you won't feel anything aka your body can't fight it.

"Where is the carotid artery?
Before you start you have to know this. If you place your hand around
the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on
one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse
and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll
probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this
to make sure you've got the right spot.''

View attachment 119498
I did this before trying, I placed the rope exactly where this sensation happened. I really don't know what must have gone wrong :(

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
You didn't anything wrong except interrupting it early.

MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
You didn't anything wrong except interrupting it early.
So is turning purple in this situation is normal? Another thing, like I said, my shower isn't very high... unfortunately it's the only place that could support my weight. So I hang down and start trying to get on my knees?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedZeo
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Your face turned purple probably because your noose blocked both arteries and veins I guess.
And yes, try to apply most of your weight to tighten the noose and block the blood supply to the brain (with priority to the arteries of course).

MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
Your face turned purple probably because your noose blocked both arteries and veins I guess.
And yes, try to apply most of your weight to tighten the noose and block the blood supply to the brain (with priority to the arteries of course).
Thanks <3 I will be trying in the next few days

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It sounds like you just need a better place to tie off. Everything else was working. A higher tie off results in full and that lets you pass out before you even notice some of those symptoms. Hearing and vision changes let you know it is working.

Reactions: ZedZeo, affinity and Praestat_Mori
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
It sounds like you just need a better place to tie off. Everything else was working. A higher tie off results in full and that lets you pass out before you even notice some of those symptoms. Hearing and vision changes let you know it is working.
Great to know I was on the right path. Unfortunately, I don't have any more places to tie it down:( it's the only place that can hold my weight.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i can't tell if you're attempting a partial suspension or the night night method. shower head wasn't designed to bear any weight. if you're going for partial, then a doorknob would be better. if you're going for the other, then from what i've read, you don't need to be hanging from anywhere.

MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
não sei dizer se você está tentando uma suspensão parcial ou o método noturno. o chuveiro não foi projetado para suportar nenhum peso. se você prefere parcial, então uma maçaneta seria melhor. se você está indo para o outro, então pelo que li, você não precisa ficar pendurado em lugar nenhum.
How does this other method work? Never heard of it. I tried to tie it to a doorknob, but I couldn't... I think I spent about 10 minutes trying to tie it correctly. What I did was: I climbed onto the toilet and opened the glass door that leads to the shower... that way, I could tie her up without any problems. So I got down and started trying to get on my knees. The door has a support at the top. I tied on it.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I did this before trying, I placed the rope exactly where this sensation happened. I really don't know what must have gone wrong :(
Like someone said, it is dependant on the angle you put the room :) maybe look into partial hanging, it might be easier for you

If you went purple but didn't pass out yet then something went wrong

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
oh ok. partial then. as long as you don't tie it to the shower head. i heard that when si kicks in, people can start thrashing. i hope the glass wall is strong enough.

here's a link to the other method

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
How does this other method work? Never heard of it. I tried to tie it to a doorknob, but I couldn't... I think I spent about 10 minutes trying to tie it correctly. What I did was: I climbed onto the toilet and opened the glass door that leads to the shower... that way, I could tie her up without any problems. So I got down and started trying to get on my knees. The door has a support at the top. I tied on it.
Thread 'Suicide Resource Compilation'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
oh ok. partial then. as long as you don't tie it to the shower head. i heard that when si kicks in, people can start thrashing. i hope the glass wall is strong enough.

here's a link to the other method
I also hope that the glass is strong enough... but I think that if I started to struggle, I wouldn't hit the glass. As I tested yesterday, I know that there won't be any glass in front of me, since the door will be open
Here is a photo, this white part I circled was where I tied the rope. I just hope it doesn't fall xD

Attachments

• IMG_2034.jpeg
    IMG_2034.jpeg
    532.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FIlthyFrank666

FIlthyFrank666

"Sometimes I dream of saving the world" [...]
Sep 11, 2023
Hello again.

What happened? Any progress? Are you still thinking about doing this?

MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
Hello again.

What happened? Any progress? Are you still thinking about doing this?
Hello... well, after a conversation with someone I really love, I decided to try and get this idea out of my head. Obviously it won't be easy... but I want to try it for them. Thank you for your concern :).. I have been dealing with suicidal thoughts for a long time, I will try to improve, I promised not to disappoint them.

• Hugs
Reactions: goofygoober1508, bigwomanbigwoman123, undecided and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do not be afraid to seek assistance with identifying and overcoming the issues driving those thoughts. Having support will be a great help. Best wishes!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: MulherSatanás
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
The loss of hearing and spotty vision means that you were on the right path.

With that said, good luck with your journey! I'm happy that you have someone that loves you and supports you.

• Hugs
Reactions: MulherSatanás and Worndown