• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
Hi, I'm a 19 year old who doesn't have access to much, and I really don't know how to navigate this website while having an actual profile. Before, I use to explore threads on here with such ease but now that I actually created an account, I'm just a complete mess on here. I'd love any friends or tips if possible ♥ I only got an account now so I could get more advice (I guess reading wasn't enough, lol).

My methods are very limited and I've been on suicide watch for ages, only just recently got off of it now that I "convinced" my therapist that I'm healthy and fully recovered. Around 2 months back I buried a full knife into my right thigh 3 times in an frustrated attempt to kill myself and ended up getting 12 points/stitches. Now due to the situation I'm never allowed near ANYTHING sharp or possibly harmful... In the past I've attempted to overdose on a bottle of 600 pills consisting/focusing on Acetaminophen, as it was the only thing available to me at the time (I know, my method was trash I was really young and dumb 4 years ago) regardless I failed to follow through after hearing so many recovery cases (I didn't want to live and get stuck with liver issues for the rest of my life). I'm not allowed near usually the basic things that could hurt someone... But I could try sneaking anything if needed... can anyone help?.. What could I use? I don't mind pain personally, if any method of harm recommended involves physically hurting me or anything, from my previous experiences I never feel physically much so I'm okay with anything.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource complination on here with information about methods, I certainly wish that suicide is much easier in this world, I find it cruel how it's purposely made so difficult to die. But anyway I hope you find what you search for, it sounds so awful what you've been through.

Reactions: captainhook
captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
It's so hard to navigate the website sometimes, thank you so much for your kind words I think this will help me a lot ♥ I'm going to try finding the compilation, it's just been so hard to find things while having an account now, before I could search things as a guest but it doesn't appear to be an option for new accounts it says I need more time/experience? Anyways thank you so much ♥♥♥♥♥
check out the PPH. There are lots of things there and information on many methods.
https://cdn8.bunkr.ru/162454_162400...cjke_and_Fiona_Stewart_z-lib.org-9ECfmInr.pdf
Thank you so much for the link this is exactly what I was trying to find earlier!! ♥

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's so hard to navigate the website sometimes,
You need to get your post count up so that the Search Function will reveal itself to you in the upper right hand corner of the page.

Reactions: captainhook
captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
You need to get your post count up so that the Search Function will reveal itself to you in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Thank you so much! I'll try my best to get my posts up, I just started trying today hopefully soon I'll have most restrictions removed