• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
So today my SN arrived. I picked it up with my grandma and just said it's nutrition supplements i didn't even open the package. Now I'm at my grandmas place (I switch between parents and grandmas place every here and now) and I stole some ativan for my ctb. 6 2.5 mg to be precise cuz I have a high tolerance. I stole them tonight cuz my mom manages and hides all my medication when I'm at my parents. And she even told my grandma beforehand she should hide it but she did a bad job and I found it. Also my grandma told my parents that we are going to pick up some sort of package.
I've ordered quite some drugs in my past and my parents know about it and they will probably think the same with this package. God why did my grandma had to mention that we are going to pickup a package. Why is it so difficult to fucking die. So as of now my grandma atleast didn't notice the missing benzos yet idk if she will notice it later. So i need some sort of explaination for my parents of what was in the package and why there's missing medication. The fact that I stole benzos make the package appear even more sus. But I'm not ready yet to ctb. I don't have meto and prop yet although meto is the most important. I know in the new guide only benzos are recommended but I'll follow Stans guide. I don't even know where I would ctb. And I think I'm not ready for it yet mentally. But I think I have no other choice here. I'm probably done.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and Huntfish34
S

Sardonia

Sep 7, 2022
Hm, I don't know exactly what to do here, but maybe say you have gotten rid of the package in some way, sold it to a friend or lost it outside on your way to something/someone.

Reactions: jodes2
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Hm, I don't know exactly what to do here, but maybe say you have gotten rid of the package in some way, sold it to a friend or lost it outside on your way to something/someone.
Nevermind I found a perfect solution thanks anyways guys!

Reactions: jodes2