ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
I can't take this anymore. I want to drink my sn and die so much right but I just ate. I'm in hell now. I'm shaking. I can't sleep. My chest feels like it's crushed by a hydraulic press. I can't calm myself. Please I need help fast.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, unsaiddes, 710 and 7 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Hey, let's talk about it, yeah? I'm here for you.
Do you wanna tell me what happened?

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
Hey, let's talk about it, yeah? I'm here for you.
Do you wanna tell me what happened?
I don't even know what to believe. Why I do all of this? Why do I suffer? Trauma? Lack of meaning? Brunt out? Laziness? I'm so lost. Am I delusional? Thinking feels so hard. I have to brute force all these thought out of me at the moment. Who and what can guarantee to me that I'm not completely insane? Am I not aware of my idiocy? Is it too late for me? I'm so overwhelmed and I don't want to bother. I don't even know what is the cause of all this. I'm not sure about anything. It's tearing me up from the inside. I want to rest, nothing more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: moonlightstairway and Dead Meat
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Wow, I'm so sorry hun that you're going through that— it sounds like your mind and heart are spinning spinning spinning and you don't know what to do. Well, I wish I could just hug you and take your pain, make it all better but I can't and I'm sorry about that.

What I can say though is that you're not an idiot, you're not Lazy, and you're not delusional or any of those things. You're [Your Name] and you're a living, breathing person worthy of love, affection and affirmation. You deserve joy and sunny days and warm fires with a blanket and hot cocoa. You deserve hugs and affection and I'm so sorry you're feeling so down.

Sometimes, our brain just does this thing where it turns on self destruct mode. It's like there's this big red button in our souls and every now and again, that button gets pressed and it sends us reeling and spinning and spinning and makes us sick with hurt and anxiety. Those feelings are neither bad or good though, they just… are. They're a part of you and even if the world is burning around you. Even if all that's left in the end is ash and pain, I can tell you that however you feel, it's valid and you deserve sososo much more.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
Wow, I'm so sorry hun that you're going through that— it sounds like your mind and heart are spinning spinning spinning and you don't know what to do. Well, I wish I could just hug you and take your pain, make it all better but I can't and I'm sorry about that.

What I can say though is that you're not an idiot, you're not Lazy, and you're not delusional or any of those things. You're [Your Name] and you're a living, breathing person worthy of love, affection and affirmation. You deserve joy and sunny days and warm fires with a blanket and hot cocoa. You deserve hugs and affection and I'm so sorry you're feeling so down.

Sometimes, our brain just does this thing where it turns on self destruct mode. It's like there's this big red button in our souls and every now and again, that button gets pressed and it sends us reeling and spinning and spinning and makes us sick with hurt and anxiety. Those feelings are neither bad or good though, they just… are. They're a part of you and even if the world is burning around you. Even if all that's left in the end is ash and pain, I can tell you that however you feel, it's valid and you deserve sososo much more.
I've read my past posts and I'm braking down. I went from wanting to die because of trauma to nihilism to not wanting to bother with life. Now I can't even think. I don't know what I want. I can't take this, I need rest. I feel like just following past self and end this madness. I think I did all of this to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: expiredfckmeat and Dead Meat
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Oh, that much be really hard. I can't imagine what you're going through as you look over those posts.

You can't think right now? Like, is there too many thoughts? Or are you struggling to form any? You can try meditation or prayer if you believe in it, or word vomit to me. Rant to me, tell me everything and let me hold your burdens for just a moment. I promise that if you let me, I will help you stand strong as a tree in a hurricane as you face the gale winds of your thoughts and feelings.

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
Or are you struggling to form any?
Yes, I'm not really able to. And about trying to vomit my thoughts, I don't think I can. I just suffer and I'm not sure why. Is it a response from human nature?
I can't explore my mind, to think like I used to. I find myself not understanding what I wanted in the past. I did get the point, but not why was I thinking that. And now I'm breaking down out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Yes, not being able to form thoughts is perfectly normal, especially if you're prone to PTSD or Panic Attacks, your body can go into fight, flight or freeze mode and it puts your body into shock. When your mind is like this, it's usually because your mind literally thinks you are in physical danger and can't process what to do. It's in freeze mode.

and that's perfectly okay, I promise.

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
I hope so. How do I get over it? What do you think caused it? All I did before all this was feeling dreadful and wanting to ctb, then feeling pressure on my chest then this.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I can't take this anymore. I want to drink my sn and die so much right but I just ate. I'm in hell now. I'm shaking. I can't sleep. My chest feels like it's crushed by a hydraulic press. I can't calm myself. Please I need help fast.
What is going on to make you feel this way? Feel comfortable enough to tell me?

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I can't say exactly what caused it, because I'm not you, but from what I can see, and what you've told me, what's caused it is unresolved trauma in your life mixed with self destructive thoughts and if you've been suicidal for a while, that can cause your Survival instinct to kick in and try and fight the suicidal thoughts, thus sending you into a panic because your mind thinks it's in danger. Does that make sense?

As for how to fix it?

There's no magic cure, sadly.

Mental Health Professionals will tell you that meds, therapy, etc… will just cure your suffering, but there's so much more to it, but ultimately, it starts with you.

If you want to get better, if you really truly want to enter recovery then that's the first step, because that is where it starts— the wanting. Once you want to get better, you need to start doing a lot of self exploration and figure out what you need and how to help yourself find peace and tranquility.

For some, that may mean meds and therapy, for others, it means moving and starting over— a fresh start and for others, it may be as simple as getting good sleep and eating right. At the end of the day it's up to you.

My advice? If you're at the end of your rope and got nothing left to lose or live for, then take a risk and do something. Move, get a fresh start, because when you've got nothing left to live for then what else do you have to lose? Taking a risk and starting over to try and enter recovery could only benefit you in the end when you've got nothing left.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Hey, it's okay, don't be sorry. Panic attacks happen and that's valid. You can come here any time you're struggling that much.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I think it was just a panic attack out of nowhere. Sorry for rambling
I have them too. You were NOT rambling. They can really be scary at times. Im always available to "talk" to. I hope you're feeling better.

Reactions: Unwr!tten
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm here if anyone needs it, okay?
You are very sweet. Amazing most of the people on this site are more decent human beings that the ones I come into contact with every day. And they call us the "sick" ones.

• Love
Reactions: Unwr!tten
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Healthy people don't get it and honestly, I can't fault them for what they don't understand. Maybe I'm too kind, but I just can't hate them. Many truly think they're doing what's best and of course they won't listen to us because "They're the healthy ones" and "we're not". So, in many ways, I get their side and even if I don't agree with them, I just wished they'd listen. They listen to Autistic people now, why not suicidal people?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really awful what you've had to go through, there certainly is too much suffering in existing but anyway best wishes, it's such a cruel world we exist in where people suffer so much all through no fault of their own.

S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
I think it was just a panic attack out of nowhere. Sorry for rambling
Completely understandable. I have had similar ups and downs. Many times out of nowhere I'm functioning just fine and get overwhelmed with what is happening around me out of my control. It's ok.

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
It sounds really awful what you've had to go through, there certainly is too much suffering in existing but anyway best wishes, it's such a cruel world we exist in where people suffer so much all through no fault of their own.
Actually, I believe it's all my fault. I've forced all of these ideas in my mind, dove deeper into them and blinded myself. I might've been delusional all this time. Nothing can guarantee to me that I'm right or wrong. I might've been right in the past but be delusional now and think otherwise. I can't be sure about anything.