• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I feel like I'm close to ending this nightmare. I can constrict the cartoid arteries sometimes. But I can't always do it though. It seems easier the first time I start practicing with it, I constrict it. But then after that I can't seem to do it again. My fingers are where I feel that beat in my neck at. Is that it right? IMG 0835

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
It took me 3 days to find my sweet spot. keep in mind everything I say here is personal experience.

Where you feel the beat isn't when you have to push, for me it's 1~1.5 centimeters higher. The angle of your push is also important try to really get in there deep without feeling pain in your neck. It might help to push a wider spot (like by using your thumb to push). When you find your sweet spot you don't really have to push that hard for you to start feeling dizzy.
Also doing this without rest is pretty weird. I black out quite easily the first 5~6 times i push my sweet spot and after that It's just headaches.

Good luck!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
It took me 3 days to find my sweet spot. keep in mind everything I say here is personal experience.

Where you feel the beat isn't when you have to push, for me it's 1~1.5 centimeters higher. The angle of your push is also important try to really get in there deep without feeling pain in your neck. It might help to push a wider spot (like by using your thumb to push). When you find your sweet spot you don't really have to push that hard for you to start feeling dizzy.
Also doing this without rest is pretty weird. I black out quite easily the first 5~6 times i push my sweet spot and after that It's just headaches.

Good luck!
Thanks! That's very helpful.