leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
I'm sad. I'm angry. I'm desperate. I'm isolated. I'm tired. I'm guilty. I'm losing my god damn mind.

I wish there was an off button, all I want to do is stop thinking. All I ever do is fucking think at a million miles an hour. I'm on a medication that gives me hyper realistic dreams and I've been dreaming of death by gunshot, death by partial, death by jumping, and death by swb. Not even in sleep am I okay.

Death is my only off switch.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Green Destiny, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i hope this doesn't sound insensitive to problems you might be facing in your life <3 but could what you dream about be partly down to the media you consume before bed?

perhaps it will help to relieve you of bad dreams if you read a chapter of a nice book before bed :)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tearstainedsoul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that there really is no real relief from suffering in this world, existing truly is so dreadful as we cannot escape from ourselves as long as we exist here and it must be really tiring feeling trapped in that situation. But anyway I wish you the best, at least for me the only relief certainly lies in death, as death is finally the end to everything, it's freedom from the torture that is existing.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and TheSpookyNameGuy
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. But maybe it's the medication that intensifies suicidal thoughts and dreams the like? What does your doc/therapist say?

Reactions: 90starve
oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
I completely understand this. I've always wanted an off switch. Life is hard and sad and overwhelming and I wish I could help you out. I hope you find peace soon

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
My thoughts are also very fast and scrambly. It makes it even tougher to get through the day as a result. I too would also like an Off-Switch.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori