• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

desperateforanend1

desperateforanend1

-
Aug 22, 2023
Hi, my first ever post.

I'm so tired of fighting this battle of mental suffering. No matter what I do or how much I try to get help nothing helps. It's got to the point that I know the only way out is to end my life. It's best for everyone for me to leave. And finally I may have some peace.

So getting to the point, I need a method that's reliable, and will do the job as my usual option is normally amitripyline but end up on a ventilator, then I've tried ligaturing ended up on a ventilator. So I need something that I know will end me. If anyone could give me advice that would be great. Thanks

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Check the Suicide Resource Thread. That has a ton of into on how to ctb if you got money.

Reactions: cozse<3
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
SODIUM NITRITE is the most popular way to kill yourself on this website , but it's not 100 percent reliable and needs a lot of other drugs to go with it

desperateforanend1

desperateforanend1

-
Aug 22, 2023
Check the Suicide Resource Thread. That has a ton of into on how to ctb if you got money.
I just need advice on what way is most useful as just feel like I always fail at it
SODIUM NITRITE is the most popular way to kill yourself on this website , but it's not 100 percent reliable and needs a lot of other drugs to go with it
How do you even get it?

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Hi, my first ever post.

I'm so tired of fighting this battle of mental suffering. No matter what I do or how much I try to get help nothing helps. It's got to the point that I know the only way out is to end my life. It's best for everyone for me to leave. And finally I may have some peace.

So getting to the point, I need a method that's reliable, and will do the job as my usual option is normally amitripyline but end up on a ventilator, then I've tried ligaturing ended up on a ventilator. So I need something that I know will end me. If anyone could give me advice that would be great. Thanks
Welcome to the forum. I can completely relate to mental suffering and doing absolutely everything possible to get better but nothing working. Whatever you decide you'll find a lot of support and encouragement here.

desperateforanend1

desperateforanend1

-
Aug 22, 2023
Welcome to the forum. I can completely relate to mental suffering and doing absolutely everything possible to get better but nothing working. Whatever you decide you'll find a lot of support and encouragement here.
Thank you, I'm certain that there's no hope. I will end my pain, I just need to find a reliable method that will do the trick first as don't want more failed attempts.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how we exist in a world where it's cruelly made so difficult to die, I wish there's a straightforward way to just instantly find true peace from all the suffering that existing brings, it really would be such a relief. When it comes to methods all that anyone can do, is do their own research and decide what is best for themselves which is why the suicide resource compilation exists, deciding on any potential method depends on what the individual can access.

If there was an very easily accessible, instant and guaranteed method I would be long gone at this point but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

desperateforanend1

desperateforanend1

-
Aug 22, 2023
I hate how we exist in a world where it's cruelly made so difficult to die, I wish there's a straightforward way to just instantly find true peace from all the suffering that existing brings, it really would be such a relief. When it comes to methods all that anyone can do, is do their own research and decide what is best for themselves which is why the suicide resource compilation exists, deciding on any potential method depends on what the individual can access.

If there was a very easily accessible, instant and guaranteed method I would be long gone at this point but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.
Thank you. It is so difficult. I think I would go with partial hanging but it's the tying the knots that I suck at. I've been told by doctors many times that I've come so close to succeeding but just need that extra bit to succeed.

Reactions: eatantz
C

cozse<3

Jun 26, 2023
Do you think SN is the best method in terms of accessibility/minimal violence? Or?