• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bigoof77

Aug 26, 2020
I made a post before that explained everything but I I don't think the tire was specific enough so I'll make another.

Ive been in constant suffering for the past two years for a neck injury and I can't deal with it anymore. I ordered Domperidone but it won't be here for a month and a half. I don't want to suffer anymore than I have to. I can't get it through a doctor cause I lost my ability to drive and still live with my parents. They obviously know that I don't have a vomiting issue.

I plan on going to a really secluded beach at 3am or so when it's a new moon around mid September so my final memory can be the galaxy. If anyone knows where I can get some I'd be grateful. Money is not an issue. im just done.

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I'll dm you, I know some clearnet and darknet sources

edit: ahh, well apparently i can't dm you because a admin banned me from chatting and sending dm's I guess

Last edited:
B

bigoof77

Aug 26, 2020
I'll dm you, I know some clearnet and darknet sources

edit: ahh, well apparently i can't dm you because a admin banned me from chatting and sending dm's I guess
Any way we could message? Discord?

• Love
Reactions: krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Any way we could message? Discord?

kawa#3301
this is so silly that I have to do this, sorry i struck an admins nerve but really? no warning? grow the fuck up... everyone has bad days

M

mrj

Jul 19, 2020
Idk what the situation in your country is, but you could try out some online pharmacy/online doc and see if it works out for you, if u feel comfortable enough to engage in this type of action.
Maybe u already got the kind of source you need, but i think it often is helpful to post the country you are from to make it a bit easier to help you out :)

B

bigoof77

Aug 26, 2020
Idk what the situation in your country is, but you could try out some online pharmacy/online doc and see if it works out for you, if u feel comfortable enough to engage in this type of action.
Maybe u already got the kind of source you need, but i think it often is helpful to post the country you are from to make it a bit easier to help you out :)
I did but it's going to take a while to ship out here. I live in the US.

RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
kawa#3301
this is so silly that I have to do this, sorry i struck an admins nerve but really? no warning? grow the fuck up... everyone has bad days

You can't PM him because his PM privileges haven't been activated yet.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
You can't PM him because his PM privileges haven't been activated yet.
ah, regardless of that i'm still annoyed that I can't use general chat anymore, I've never caused any problems on this forum and the one fucking time I have a bad day I get banned without a fucking warning

RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
ah, regardless of that i'm still annoyed that I can't use general chat anymore, I've never caused any problems on this forum and the one fucking time I have a bad day I get banned without a fucking warning

Don't feel bad - I got banned from chat too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Don't feel bad - I got banned from chat too.
I had a lot of private chats open and now I can't do private chats anymore only conversations

anyways, i sent op a bunch of sources for meto via discord so I hope it helped them somewhat

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
I made a post before that explained everything but I I don't think the tire was specific enough so I'll make another.

Ive been in constant suffering for the past two years for a neck injury and I can't deal with it anymore. I ordered Domperidone but it won't be here for a month and a half. I don't want to suffer anymore than I have to. I can't get it through a doctor cause I lost my ability to drive and still live with my parents. They obviously know that I don't have a vomiting issue.

I plan on going to a really secluded beach at 3am or so when it's a new moon around mid September so my final memory can be the galaxy. If anyone knows where I can get some I'd be grateful. Money is not an issue. im just done.
Omg you counsciuos lovely human being.
when You die remember what you have learned through your whole life not just a galaxy ,after that go to the place where you could be complytely alone and safe (imagine any place you love) . If they pushes you to go back to earth *to learn more* and you don't want to then you dont have to. you dont need to learn anything more in this planet earth ,you already know everything here and much more ) ^^

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Omg you counsciuos lovely human being.
when You die remember what you have learned through your whole life not just a galaxy ,after that go to the place where you could be complytely alone and safe (imagine any place you love) . If they pushes you to go back to earth *to learn more* and you don't want to then you dont have to. you dont need to learn anything more in this planet earth ,you already know everything here and much more ) ^^
I just woke up from a nap and my memory kinda foggy right now this post is tripping me out what are u saying

now im having an existential crisis

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: albino_elk