• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Would you rather give someone all the money you have to pay rent for the last time before you're homeless living in a car within a month...

Or would you rather take your money, leave today and enjoy yourself before you CTB sometime this week?

I'm torn between doing the right thing and giving that asshole a big "fuck you" before I go.

Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Darkhaven, Deleted member 4288 and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
i would take the money and enjoy my last days

Reactions: LifeIsACurse, Deleted member 4288, TheGoodGuy and 2 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Take the money

Reactions: not_a_robot, Notcutoutforlife and Ladylethal
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Leave the gun, take the canoli

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, not_a_robot and Ladylethal
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Take the money.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Notcutoutforlife
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Would you rather give someone all the money you have to pay rent for the last time before you're homeless living in a car within a month...

Or would you rather take your money, leave today and enjoy yourself before you CTB sometime this week?

I'm torn between doing the right thing and giving that asshole a big "fuck you" before I go.

Thanks in advance.
If you don't pay the rent, it's not like the land lord is going to be destitute (if it's anything like how private landlords work here in the UK anyway).
I know it might feel morally wrong but in my opinion you should take the money.
... However; if you change your mind or fail in your attempt will this leave you in debt or similar, adding to an already shit situation.
Good luck friend
DBD

Reactions: thedutchguy, Notcutoutforlife and Ladylethal
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
I could take the money and do something I've always wanted to do....I guess I could let them keep some of it....Idk I'm really torn right now. I've always done whatever he wanted...it's scary to think about disobeying him. (My ex fiance is the one kicking me out in a month)
I think I'm going to take the money

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, marcusuk63 and Lady black
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Give your last money to an asshole?
Nah.
Enjoy your time - that's what it's for. x

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Deleted member 4288, Notcutoutforlife and 2 others
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Exactly.
If you don't pay the rent, it's not like the land lord is going to be destitute (if it's anything like how private landlords work here in the UK anyway).
I know it might feel morally wrong but in my opinion you should take the money.
... However; if you change your mind or fail in your attempt will this leave you in debt or similar, adding to an already shit situation.
Good luck friend
DBD
Exactly I agree. I'm really torn.
Thanks yall btw for the advice. I am really lost and conflicted right now and I literally don't have anyone to talk to so thank you. I don't have alot of time until he comes home. I don't want him to be suspicious and call the cops so I think it'd be smart to play dumb like always, take my money while he's asleep and leave. I'd love to try some things before I go.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead beat dad, Lady black, Notcutoutforlife and 1 other person
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Most landlords are scummy money grubbing rich assholes. Not all, but most.

I would take the money.

Reactions: Dead beat dad, Lady black and Notcutoutforlife
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
I'm packing my stuff now.
I left I'm driving now wish me luck

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lyra, Notcutoutforlife, Asta and 7 others
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
The latter. I just wanna enjoy myself. I don't feel others' happiness.

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
Enjoy your last money, and I'm a bit curious about what things you want to try? Anyways, good luck to you. Have a peaceful journey.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Enjoy your last money, and I'm a bit curious about what things you want to try? Anyways, good luck to you. Have a peaceful journey.
Always wanted to go to an art class...try certain foods...go to a festival so many things.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong and Asta
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It sounds like you don't like your ex to begin with, so the choice kind of makes itself. Enjoy the time you have left. Just keep in mind, if you fail you'll probably be in a worse situation later.

If it were me, I'd most likely pay the rent anyway. But my landlord is actually nice and is someone fairly close to me. He's helped me out in the past, and I'd feel very guilty not paying him. Plus, I don't especially enjoy things anymore anyway. No goals, no pleasure.

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
It sounds like you don't like your ex to begin with, so the choice kind of makes itself. Enjoy the time you have left. Just keep in mind, if you fail you'll probably be in a worse situation later.

If it were me, I'd most likely pay the rent anyway. But my landlord is actually nice and is someone fairly close to me. He's helped me out in the past, and I'd feel very guilty not paying him. Plus, I don't especially enjoy things anymore anyway. No goals, no pleasure.
You have a point

You have a point
I left but I still feel conflicted and haven't spent much.
The biggest driving force behind my decision was that I knew I'd want to wait another month to CTB if I paid my share. That'd be another month of sinking further into madness, being jobless because I can't find shit and holding onto something that isn't going to change anytime soon.

Last edited:
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Take the money, go on a trip and fill your soul with adventures