• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
Please give me ideas for how to ctb using strictly basic household items!! I desperately need to die for many reasons, maybe ill make a separate post on that later. But I need suggestions. Basic household items only please!! What is your advice/ methods that should end me

waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
Suicide should never be an impulsive decision

Reactions: angryloli and XcatnipX
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
Not impulsive at all - ive been planning since april
Your post kind of speaks differently, when you say "quick" and "desperate". Also, I don't think you wanna just use whatever you find around the house, because the chances of you failing off a spontaneous attempt are really high. I don't know what's going on that's caused you to need to do it so suddenly, but waiting and thinking things through is your best bet. Assess what you have available first, we can't answer that for you because we don't know what you have around.

Reactions: XcatnipX and Arrow
whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
Your post kind of speaks differently, when you say "quick" and "desperate". Also, I don't think you wanna just use whatever you find around the house, because the chances of you failing off a spontaneous attempt are really high. I don't know what's going on that's caused you to need to do it so suddenly, but waiting and thinking things through is your best bet. Assess what you have available first, we can't answer that for you because we don't know what you have around.
My bad, I was super unclear. I had a plan since april that failed and I need a new one with home materials. I was kinda out of it and not thinking when I posted this, thanks for engaging though it means a lot. Prob gonna delete this thread lol you have a good one

• Hugs
Reactions: waterworks
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
My bad, I was super unclear. I had a plan since april that failed and I need a new one with home materials. I was kinda out of it and not thinking when I posted this, thanks for engaging though it means a lot. Prob gonna delete this thread lol you have a good one
I'm glad we kinda talked it out. But I get where you're coming from. If you do delete this, and it sounds like you've thought things out, just make another post asking for details. A lot of people here can give advice or direct you if they don't feel you're being rash with your decision.