• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
I am ready to CTB. The problem is I can't have my Exit bag stuff shipped to my house. I'm hoping to go ANYWHERE for a couple weeks and order my stuff. This will take about 2 weeks. Anyone want a Friend/Partner for the Holidays? I can basically go anywhere in the US or UK as I have supplies ready to be ordered in both places. 54M by the way

CerberusReapers

CerberusReapers

Dec 19, 2022
I am ready to CTB. The problem is I can't have my Exit bag stuff shipped to my house. I'm hoping to go ANYWHERE for a couple weeks and order my stuff. This will take about 2 weeks. Anyone want a Friend/Partner for the Holidays? I can basically go anywhere in the US or UK as I have supplies ready to be ordered in both places. 54M by the way
I reside in the UK, can you DM me at all?
Got enough supplies for two?

CerberusReapers

CerberusReapers

Dec 19, 2022
I believe you need to have a certain number of posts before someone can do you
Are we allowed to share social media outside of a dm? I mean, you can find me on Quora with this same username, and on Instagram with the exception of an underscore to separate the two words.