• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

carmechanicer_keke

carmechanicer_keke

Jun 10, 2023
I really really really want to die there s absolutely nothing worth living for. Please, I beg anyone that knows methods that are easily accessible in Eastern Europe. Anything is appreciated, but i would prefer less painful methods. Thank you to anyone who can help I just need to have a plan. I ll probably do it soon.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
In this thread you can find an overview of common methods:

Methods that are known to be painless are: CO (carbon monoxid), inert gas (exit bag, EEBD hood, ReBreather, SCUBA, SCBA) and I would say with a 50/50 chance SN.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: carmechanicer_keke
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I did a lot of reading up on opiate overdoses, and apparently most people just black out after getting really high (if they even noticed that part).
Sounds perfect for me

Reactions: carmechanicer_keke