• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Hi everybody :)

I know that this sort of post has been posted many times, and I'm sorry for asking again, but I really need a reliable method. I'm in the UK and I live with family (I also share a bedroom unfortunately), so I need something that's reliable. I do nothing with my days so I'm at home whilst everybody else is at work or school, so I have free time in the day to commit. I tried tying one of my father's belts around my neck in May and it felt very tight, and our garage has some ceiling pipes that could allow me to hang from, maybe even successfully.

I don't want to live at home permanently anymore and start university again, everything is too overwhelming and I really miss my Mum. It was my third birthday without her recently and all I can think of is her. I love her to pieces and I know that she is waiting for me.

Please help me out, I can't do this anymore. I need to get out. Thank you❤️

TLDR; I need a method that will work whilst living with family. I am home alone sometimes but I need it to be successful so I'll be dead by the time people come home. I miss my Mum more than life, I love that woman to absolute pieces. Please help.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mom4Ever, pyroxenic, scorchie and 6 others
lilohsuu

lilohsuu

Jul 20, 2023
Nano2 method is extremely effective, if not precise if done how is teached, we have a post here in ss methods.

Reactions: jemetire
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Nano2 method is extremely effective, if not precise if done how is teached, we have a post here in ss methods.
Hi, thank you for the help :) is it easily accessible? I'll definitely look into that method.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are looking to read information about methods then there is the suicide resource complination section, I wish that suicide is easier for suffering people, I see it as being so cruel how it's purposely made so difficult to die. But anyway I get that it's so tiring suffering here, I hope you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Tart and lilohsuu
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Thank you very much for the help :)
If you are looking to read information about methods then there is the suicide resource complination section, I wish that suicide is easier for suffering people, I see it as being so cruel how it's purposely made so difficult to die. But anyway I get that it's so tiring suffering here, I hope you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.
Thank you very much, and I agree. I wish that SN was more accessible, I would definitely go if I could if I had SN. And thank you for the help :)
Thank you for the links, I will definitely read them :)

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
If only there were a button like a remote control to just turn this whole shit off instantly.

Reactions: ikn0wthatiknow, bluebird16, Mom4Ever and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Hi, thank you for the help :) is it easily accessible? I'll definitely look into that method.
i thought SN is banned in the UK, maybe i'm wrong, look into some sources and you'd get the answer, im not english so i don't know very well

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
If only there were a button like a remote control to just turn this whole shit off instantly.
I wish. Even trying to die is hard nowadays; it's ridiculous.
i thought SN is banned in the UK, maybe i'm wrong, look into some sources and you'd get the answer, im not english so i don't know very well
It is banned in the UK unfortunately :( I was trying to look for some sources a few months ago and I found nothing, so I doubt that I will be able to get any. Though, if I see it back on the market, it will be mine! But thank you for the help :)

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
CO method is the method of my choice.
You can buy coal, chimney starter and bonfire pit/grill from Amazon.You can light the coal in a chimney starter and there are many videos on YouTube on how to do it then put the red hot glowing coal in a bonfire pit or a grill.Make sure you are in a small enclosed space(car or a small room) and you have enough coal(it is 1-2kg for car and 5-6kg for room I think)
You can buy coal, chimney starter and bonfire pit/grill from Amazon.You can light the coal in a chimney starter and there are many videos on YouTube on how to do it then put the red hot glowing coal in a bonfire pit or a grill.Make sure you are in a small enclosed space(car or a small room) and you have enough coal(it is 1-2kg for car and 5-6kg for room I think)
This method is fast , reliable and peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: M0nolith and lilohsuu
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023

This method is fast , reliable and peaceful.
Thank you very much for the help. Do you know of the % success rate? I'll need to look into this method but if hanging doesn't seem to work for me and I can't get any SN, this could be another option. Thank you again :)

Reactions: lilohsuu
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I am not sure about success rate but if you are able to have CO levels of more than 10000 ppm then death is guaranteed in minutes.Even if CO levels are around 1000 ppm then still death is guaranteed in an hour or two.To check CO levels you can buy a CO meter online.

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I am not sure about success rate but if you are able to have CO levels of more than 10000 ppm then death is guaranteed in minutes.Even if CO levels are around 1000 ppm then still death is guaranteed in an hour or two.To check CO levels you can buy a CO meter online.
Thank you very much, I will look into this. So it's a pretty high success rate then I am presuming?

blueorchids

blueorchids

Jul 24, 2023
Hey, I'm sorry this is not a method, but I beg you to read through.

I don't know your experiences and what tortures you have experienced, but I recognise the mind-numbingly pleasurable thought of not waking up to see the next day. I felt that too, once, and it was as addicting as the strongest drug, and it made me giddy thinking of how much better my family would be without me.

But I am alive. Life has pain to offer, that's for sure, pain and hardship and heartbreak and they hurt like a motherfucker. That's not all it is, though.

You have places you haven't visited, songs you haven't listened to, books you haven't read, people you haven't met. Yes, it's your choice, and I have no right to take it away from you. But before committing to it, I beg you again to talk to me. To vent, to share your burden.

I care about you. I'm so proud of you for waking up. I cherish you.

Please be well.

Reactions: ikn0wthatiknow and painful existence
gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
Thank you very much, I will look into this. So it's a pretty high success rate then I am presuming?
I think for a tent it's a 15% chance of sucess. Its tent>bathroom>car in terms of location.

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I think for a tent it's a 15% chance of sucess. Its tent>bathroom>car in terms of location.
Where did you get this number from?15 percent is extremely bad.I was sure that if done right then it would do the job.