• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

robbiebobbie

robbiebobbie

frog prince
Jun 5, 2020
I want a method effective enough to hurt myself badly, but without actually killing myself. I feel a lot of pain, but still, as much as I tried before, I don't want to end my life right now.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Why do you feel that you need to hurt yourself? Is there anything you want to talk about here? It's really unwise to do any kind of attempt if you don't want to die, because you might, or you could be involuntarily hospitalised. If you're looking for a way to show your loved ones that you're in pain, an attempt isn't it...

Reactions: robbiebobbie, Red, autumnal and 3 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
if you want to hurt yourself because you enjoy the pain , you can find many safe methods to do it . For example you can use a piece of paper to cut under your nail . if you want to do it because you feel guilt ,etc , you need to see a therapist for your unresolved issues

Reactions: autumnal and Whale_bones
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Dont know why u want to hurt yourself bad and not ctb .. there are lots of ways to do it
But I would sincerely request u not to try any of these methods. Since u don't want to ctb , it means u have hope in life so why do u want to screw it up ???

Last edited:
Reactions: robbiebobbie
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Dont know why u want to hurt yourself bad and not ctb .. But there are lots of ways to do it like [redacted] But I would sincerely request u not to try any of these methods. Since u don't want to ctb , it means u have hope in life so why do u want to screw it up ???

Don't even suggest these, not even as examples of what not to do :O

EDIT: Redacted methods from quote as poster removed them from original.

Last edited:
Reactions: Painless_end
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Edited my post

iu
Thanks! Might seem a bit excessive, but better safe than sorry when it comes to the suggestibility of some of the forum members in general.

Reactions: Painless_end and I screwed up
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
You are literally asking the exact opposite of what majority of genuine users of this site want.

Many of us want to die, but are afraid of pain.

Reactions: JD8080, robbiebobbie and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I want a method effective enough to hurt myself badly, but without actually killing myself. I feel a lot of pain, but still, as much as I tried before, I don't want to end my life right now.

As others have said:
  1. If you want to do something that comes very close to killing you, but doesn't quite actually kill you, please don't. There is simply too much risk of accidentally killing yourself all the way.

2. If you want to do something that hurts a lot but does not risk killing you, I'd imagine there are methods that could achieve this. I suppose getting someone to lightly beat you up would be one, although I guess there is always the risk that almost any activity could turn completely fatal by accident.

3. If you want to engage in self-harm that is painful but at the other end of the scale from fatal, there are probably 'self-harm' threads you can search for on this forum, or on the wider internet.

Before doing any of these, it might help us and yourself if you can understand why you want to hurt yourself in this manner. How do you imagine you will feel afterwards? What do you hope to gain from it?

Reactions: robbiebobbie
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
It seems that a suicide method to hurt you but not kill you isn't really a suicide method at all.

What you seem to be asking is how to self harm, unless you want to be found for some reason, as a cry for help, to which I'd suggest there are better ways of asking for help.

Reactions: robbiebobbie and autumnal