SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
tried hanging myself again...and instead of the pressure building, i got really light headed and faint.
but then my si kicked in and i got scared
i stood up and regretted it immediately.
tried again and now i cant get that feeling again.
i hate being like this, i hate the fact i stood up, i hate everything
i regret standing up so much

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Doom76, Rome Horseman and 5 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
SI is a helluva thing..maybe it's not time yet..maybe u feel like there r still some things that u would like to accomplish or see come to fruition..plz take some to reconsider n wait until u r 100% sure..in the meantime, chill :sunglasses:

Reactions: Rome Horseman
sickInsominic42

sickInsominic42

My destination, eternal slumber
Feb 16, 2020
I'm sorry for your suffering. I wish I could be there to hold your hand through this.

• Love
Reactions: Rome Horseman
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
hey no need to be hard on yourself :heart: I believe your body stood up as a reflex to try and not pass out. I had the same happen to me and i was fully determined.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
i am just so done and so frustrated with myself

D

Doom76

CTB
Feb 12, 2020
tried hanging myself again...and instead of the pressure building, i got really light headed and faint.
but then my si kicked in and i got scared
i stood up and regretted it immediately.
tried again and now i cant get that feeling again.
i hate being like this, i hate the fact i stood up, i hate everything
i regret standing up so much
How did you do it with rope, belt etc where did you place the noose and how can I do it ?

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
How did you do it with rope, belt etc where did you place the noose and how can I do it ?

Please do your own research. The answers you are looking for have been answered here, many times over.

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I think when survival instinct is still there, maybe it's not your time, sending you thoughts and love

• Hugs
Reactions: Doom76
D

Doom76

CTB
Feb 12, 2020
I think when survival instinct is still there, maybe it's not your time, sending you thoughts and love
You too, my last attempt I used a belt closed on top of the door I was in a sitting position I began to feel pressure buildup, ringing in my ears and eye floaters I have the belt tightened on the left side of my neck behind my left ear, I also began to see floaters but did not pass out did I have this done correctly but not enough pressure?

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
SI is a beatch. There is really know way to determine how much you or your body with fight to live. Seems a very common but PITA issue

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I know the feeling..I tried partial back in December I believe.Tried with belt in door jamb ala "Robin Williams style".Just as I felt I was going out,the belt snapped.Got another belt and tried it again a couple days later.I didn't have it right and it was torturous.Hanged for awhile,then my legs started fighting to stand on their own.It was like something else was controlling them besides me.Sorry life has brought you to this point.Partial is a very difficult method.I don't think Ill try it again.

• Love
D

Doom76

CTB
Feb 12, 2020
I know the feeling..I tried partial back in December I believe.Tried with belt in door jamb ala "Robin Williams style".Just as I felt I was going out,the belt snapped.Got another belt and tried it again a couple days later.I didn't have it right and it was torturous.Hanged for awhile,then my legs started fighting to stand on their own.It was like something else was controlling them besides me.Sorry life has brought you to this point.Partial is a very difficult method.I don't think Ill try it again.
I think drinking alcohol can help beat the SI as your sedated already then just pass out :D

Reactions: mesohappy