6o66yx

Student
Sep 29, 2023
Plizz help online world :'(((
Ok, silliness aside:

I'd see 2-3 immediate benefits for this method. The question just would be, if this works or not.

1st: Even if I'd puke bc my body detects that I'm being poisoned (by myself), it (the GHB) wouldn't come out of my body this way because it's in my rectum and not my stomach.

2nd: It's really nasty to drink 30g(+) of dissolved GHB crystals, I couldn't just chug 1L of juice fast enough before I'd pass out, and the taste with 500ml or less would be way too nasty. I have strong antiemetics, but I don't want to push the limits of them.

3rd: I'd hope that, if injected into the rectum, it would just work faster (passing out), because it would go directly into my bloodstream. Also, would it be more effective? In terms of higher Bio- availability, like with opioids? That would be good too.

But do you think that this would be an good idea? Would it even work?

I hope I'll get answers on this one, I really need help with this.

So basically, I would ideally dissolve 50g of GHB crystals into warm water

(or should I use de-mineralised water? Also an important question that I hope will get answered here)

, and then I would get the solution with an syringe w/o a needle into my rectum. I hope it doesn't burn unbearably? At least I have some oxys left and maybe I'll get some more painkillers.

Attachments

• 1000007870.jpg
    1000007870.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Tuonetar_

Tuonetar_

Sep 18, 2024
You're correct in assuming that this will kill you very effectively, since you'd be bypassing your digestive system and absorbing the GHB directly into your bloodstream. That being said, your last few moments will probably be excrutiatingly painful. People who use GHB recreationally don't boof it because it causes an extremely painful burning sensation, and those people are dealing with significantly smaller doses. There's also the concern of your muscles tightening/flexing in response to the pain which may prevent you from fully injecting the dose. In that case, you might not die, but you will be in agony and you'll probably damage the mucous membrane in your anus.