Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I miss you…
I really do…

You left without saying goodbye.
You left without saying anything.
There were no closure, and no answers. The "What-If's" were eating a way at me and I keep blaming myself on why you left.

Sometimes some people say that it's best not to get too attached to people. Some will break your heart, some will abandon you, misuse you, and leave you in the dust.

You showed me this certain anime and we would watch it together. I knew you were going through a lot but just know that I would've waited for you. You've meant a lot to me.

You considered me as one of your closest friends. We would message so much and talk about life stuff, that it went great. There were things that I did go too far on, like asking for your number and confessing my feelings to you. I know it's not no dating site but fuck man, I'm only human. I make mistakes, I fall for people easily if I get too attached, and cry when get left broken. I'm an emotional person.

You loved talking to me and it made you feel wanted. When I told you I loved you, you said you loved me too. I know it's just over the internet and people may disagree but forget what some have to say. Ok maybe I'm taking it a bit too far but can you blame someone for getting attached to someone after talking?

You were a good friend and one of my close friends on here. I loved talking to you and since you left unexpectedly….not knowing if you died or are still alive to recover… I'd do anything to have at least one more day with you and to just have closure on this. To move on and wish you on luck with whatever you do.

After you left, I kept blaming myself. But was it really my fault? Why didn't you say goodbye, if anything? I would've handled the pain and understood your decision on the path you decided to whatever take.

On why you left, I will most likely never know. And all I hope is that you've decided to take the path to recovery. All I have left is your Discord and I keep hoping that I'll get that one message from you, to say that you're okay and that you missed me.

I was real depressed for a couple of weeks because it really hurt me.

It was pretty weird because just about 2 weeks before you left, I've had a gut feeling that something was going to happen between us. That was why I confessed my feelings to you and you were okay with it. You leaving in general had nothing to do with me because you would've just blocked me or told me to stop completely and that you weren't feeling comfortable. I deeply wish I would've talked to you more within those last 2 weeks and told you not to leave. But that was my clingy side talking. You liked that about me.

If there is an afterlife, an other side. I hope I meet you there in person and become good friends. Talk about the things that we've talked about and play Nintendo together. I knew how much you loved Animal Crossing and many other anime. That certain anime that you showed me…we would continue watching it till the end. We'd binge watch even more.

I don't know why you left, whether if it was my fault or not but I highly doubt it. But just know that I love you and that I miss you. You were one of the greatest friends that I've had on here and the time was great. I'm happy to at least confess my feelings to you while you were still here.

I don't know if I'll ever hear from you again and that I really hope I do. I won't sit around and wait for you because that's not what you would want and you would want me to go out and live life.

I love you so much Taylor and thank you so much for everything.

Fuck…I miss you.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Celerity, Fehler and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know you do, dear.
I miss many people too.

Hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Celerity and Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I know you do, dear.
I miss many people too.

Hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs and love,

Matt
Her leaving is still somewhat fresh though and I'm giving it an entire month of June to hopefully hear back from her. I'm not gonna wait around but when people leave, I usually give a months notice for them to reach out, if not, I move on. Maybe something came up or maybe she did pass, who knows? I won't wait around though.

Have you had people leave you without a goodbye too?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Have you had people leave you without a goodbye too?

Yeah, a few great people I met on SS simply stopped logging in and I have no idea whether they're still in this world or not.

Hope you can some news from her soon!

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah, a few great people I met on SS simply stopped logging in and I have no idea whether they're still in this world or not.

Hope you can some news from her soon!
Or it could've just had to be something with the domain possibly because I know back in January, the site switched URLs. It could've had something to do with that, maybe and they couldn't find the real login.

I really hope so too. I'm not entirely religious or anything but I'm praying to whatever God or higher power that there is out there and hope I can get answer back. Yeah weird I know haha. We'll see, I hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife