Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Even though my childhood was pretty shitty, I miss the days before when I didn't have brain fog.

My life had already ended then, but a few years ago, it really ended and I don't think the fog will ever lift.

It took me over 3 hrs to do a 12 question exam for math and I'm pretty sure I failed. Whenever I learn something, it leaves my brain in seconds/minutes and that includes conversations too which makes people think I'm dumb. I'm starting to think I am.

Since finishing the exam, I feel like the fog has worsened a bit more.

Enough sleep, trying to lower stress and changes in eating didn't help me

Idk how I'm supposed to get a decent paying job when I fuck up this badly

I'm just waiting for the day my SI drops completely so I can leave...

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: mmoq13, cgrtt.brns, leavingsoon99 and 5 others
B

bobosanogo

Mar 25, 2023
If you're taking math I suppose that means you might still be in school? Not trying to pry at all, just wanted to say in connection to that, that a lot of stuff that you have to do at school really sucks. Especially if it's not your thing, they just force you to do it anyway. But after school you get the chance to focus more on the stuff you do want to do, and with a bit of planning it's stuff that you'll be more suitable for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable missing past times where the suffering wasn't as unbearable and it does sound tiring being trapped in that situation. Life really is so unnecessarily cruel but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
I definitely believe you'll feel much better once your out of school. School is shit and doesn't allow you to actually advance yourself in anyway unless your dreaming of a stale office job plus your most likely stuck in a cold building with no sunlight and almost no freedom of movement so getting out of there will definitely help you mentally.

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
If you're taking math I suppose that means you might still be in school? Not trying to pry at all, just wanted to say in connection to that, that a lot of stuff that you have to do at school really sucks. Especially if it's not your thing, they just force you to do it anyway. But after school you get the chance to focus more on the stuff you do want to do, and with a bit of planning it's stuff that you'll be more suitable for.
I'm in my third year of college and the class is a requirement for my degree

R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
It is hard to focus when you are in pain. Pain has a loud voice that drowns out everything else sometimes. I hope you are able to find release from thinking you are not enough. Sometimes that is very hard.