• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hatedavoidant

hatedavoidant

Jun 19, 2023
So I searched for Sodium Nitrite in my country (Greece). I found this one website that sells a bunch of stuff like that and it also has 99% purity 1kg SN. It's about €45, and even though I think it's a huge waste since I don't need 1 whole kg, I will buy it if it's my last option. Screenshot of the website down below.

PS,, if anyone has the courage to sum up the things I have to do / consider before taking SN please do , I've tried reading the megathread multiple times but I have huge trouble reading something that's not directly said to me, or reading something that's too long (yes, im pretty mentally disabled as you can see)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Please don't share any sources publicly. Having said that, I'm planning to end my life in Greece so I'd love to know if your run into any trouble getting it or ordering it from abroad. Good for you though.

Reactions: Quinton Coldwater, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and hatedavoidant
hatedavoidant

hatedavoidant

Jun 19, 2023
Please don't share any sources publicly. Having said that, I'm planning to end my life in Greece so I'd love to know if your run into any trouble getting it or ordering it from abroad. Good for you though.
Understood !! I've read the rules but I might've forgotten cause I guess I thought I saw sources here before. Thanks for editing it out ! May I ask, why did you pick Greece ?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Understood !! I've read the rules but I might've forgotten cause I guess I thought I saw sources here before. Thanks for editing it out ! May I ask, why did you pick Greece ?
Yeah, no worries. It's just not to embarass the sources or hand the pro-lifers info. Because your country is absolutely lovely! Was on holiday there a few years ago and the place I've chosen is quite secluded and stunning.

• Love
Reactions: hatedavoidant
hatedavoidant

hatedavoidant

Jun 19, 2023
Yeah, no worries. It's just not to embarass the sources or hand the pro-lifers info. Because your country is absolutely lovely! Was on holiday there a few years ago and the place I've chosen is quite secluded and stunning.
Makes sense, the pro-lifers suck. I hope you can choose how to end your own life in the most peaceful way possible

• Love
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Makes sense, the pro-lifers suck. I hope you can choose how to end your own life in the most peaceful way possible
Thank you, appreciate that a lot. Same to you, if you choose to go down this route.

PS: I had actually seen that source a few weeks ago, so I'm really curious as well.

You were asking for a regimen, I think @Vizzy made this https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

And @Stan this https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/
Skip to the spreadsheet part if you're just concerned about the medications (stat dose and regimen above)

Last edited:
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
thanks,. i'd say the same, as voyager;

and i seriously recommend reading, taking the time to read instead of having questions no one can or wont answer hence thats why is there.
i admit it was "hard" to read (not the technical info, but rather what CAN, MAY or NOT happen, reports, and specially don't try anything on impulse)

even discarding that amount can be dangerous (not to you) i apologize if i sound like an asshole, but let's not be selfish/reckless or harsh with ourselves and others.

please remember how the euphemism/analogy ctb stands for, would you really "wanna get into one without having the slightest idea "where it goes to, how much and when (if)? as ironic as it may sounds. even in those situations "neglect must be avoidable" for your sake and the sake of others.

Think about it, i felt the same rush and almost commited a serious mistake. Thanks and serenity

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I think i found the same, sadly it seems only to shio to balkans and other close-by eu countries. It didn't ship to northen europe atleast.

• Informative