Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I told one of my friends that i plan to suicide today, she was the only person that i could thought of venting to, but, she reacted the opposite of what i expected, i expected she will understand that i'm just tired and respect that, but she didn't, and apparently she's a pro-lifer, i practise good opsec (operation security) but my discord account could be linked back to me, i logined to my discord account few times with my real ip address, if discord was asked to reveal my infos to the police i could be swatted and all of my plans will be cancelled, my friend is threatening me that she will feel guilt all of her life if i suicided, and i really hate this tactic, it's just causing more suffering, i still plan to go ahead because i failed suicide many times and this time i don't intent to just fail, but i always fucked up things, what should i do?

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
It can be incredibly frustrating when you reach out for help and don't receive the response you need. It's important to remember that your friend may have reacted the way she did because she cares about you and wants to keep you safe. However, her guilt-tripping tactics are not helpful and can be harmful. Ultimately, the decision about whether to go through with suicide is yours alone, and you should prioritize your own well-being above anyone else's feelings. Regarding your plans, you may have to reschedule them if you get swatted. In such a situation, it's best to comply with the authorities and wait for the situation to resolve. Next time, refrain from sharing your plans with anyone close to you, as you now know the potential consequences.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, Ume, Das Nichts and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's always a terrible idea being open about suicide plans in this anti suicide society, it's really best not to risk it as the reality is that we simply exist in a world where this topic cannot be openly discussed, but that does sound like a really awful situation to be in. But anyway I wish you the best, you really cannot trust other people.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, bluebird16 and Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Probably very unlikely this scenario will happen. Did you have contact with that person after
your reveled your plans ?

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
I fucked up my plans by almost getting SN, except the person ordering it for me was suspicious, so I told them I didn't need their help anymore. Fuck this, I was so close to getting SN

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Probably very unlikely this scenario will happen. Did you have contact with that person after
your reveled your plans ?
Yes, i'll try to calm the situation down

Reactions: Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Yes, i'll try to calm the situation down
Play it cool and you'll be fine. Also, since a considerable amount of time has passed the cops
wont bother to investigate.