F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
So I met a guy who can install cameras to record my landlord in the act of demanding sexual favors in order to make repairs on my place. He stopped by the other day unannounced trying again but I managed to make up an excuse. I guess we will see what happens. I really need the money and this guy has been doing this to many women over the years. Hopefully I'll be the last woman in a vulnerable situation he fucks with because he's goin to pay dearly this time. I've tried to get him to back off many times so this isn't like something I want to do just to get money out of him. It's because he won't leave me alone and I cannot easily leave and find a new place.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: TAW122, faraway_beach, CynicalHopelessness and 2 others
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
Omg, I hope you can get that video evidence soon...!

Reactions: Final Escape
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Chairman Mao definitely has a solution for landlords :devil:

Reactions: Final Escape, Null84, Cevapcici and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Video evidence would be good! He might complain if he realizes there's video of him doing it, but really I'd think him doing it would be something that people would realize it made it needed for you to feel safe.

Reactions: Final Escape and Cevapcici
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
So I met a guy who can install cameras to record my landlord in the act of demanding sexual favors in order to make repairs on my place. He stopped by the other day unannounced trying again but I managed to make up an excuse. I guess we will see what happens. I really need the money and this guy has been doing this to many women over the years. Hopefully I'll be the last woman in a vulnerable situation he fucks with because he's goin to pay dearly this time. I've tried to get him to back off many times so this isn't like something I want to do just to get money out of him. It's because he won't leave me alone and I cannot easily leave and find a new place.

A cheaper alternative: Install a fake camera, see if that curtails his behaviors.

Do consider if he may retaliate. His past behaviors should provide some measure of predictability I would think.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wish he would just drop dead lol! He pestered me again today bc I asked if he shut off my internet. He said he didn't but it happened around the same time that I refused sex in order for him to fix/replace my fridge. He could totally be lying. I should not have asked lol! Then he starts texting about coming to fix it I'm like Aaaaaahhhh!!! Noooo lol! It's not funny but I'm trying to make light of the situation.

So I didn't respond because if he can't figure out by now that no means no and I have explained clearly that this can't happen again. So I will move out as soon as I can I don't have time to set this shit up. I just blocked him again bc I just went ahead and bought a temporary internet to get me through. It's not happening again I can't do it lol! If the sex was good and I liked him then maybe I would deal lol! But it's really traumatic haha! The problem with these types of people is u give an inch they want a mile. So u cannot give in bc they then try more often and pursue harder. I have a home for my cat to go to thankfully.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TAW122, GoodPersonEffed and Carina
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Omg I found such a nice home for my cat, it was a really nice family and home. I was so jealous of my cat lol! Im like can I trade places with u kitty? You got it made here lol! So much better than my dumpy little apartment. He hated being cooped up in here. He will be so happy there. Anyway I reserved a room somewhere to begin moving out of here. My landlord is a narcissist the dangerous kind. I think he will try to punish me if I don't get out here soon. I'm not sure I could muster up the energy to extricate myself out of this situation if not for beginning hormone replacement with the testosterone and stuff. I have the drive to pull self out of this mess now.

• Love
Reactions: Carina