R

Read123456788

Aug 23, 2019
When I see a news report or hear of someone's death through suicide I always wish they'd put how. :pfff: I know why they don't but it would be useful/ interesting to know.

I know we're lucky to have this site and not in any way discrediting it by saying the above.

anyone else think the same ? And obviously hope those passed did so peacefully to find peace x

Reactions: itsamadworld
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
They will never fully announce it, for worry of copycats, only ones they say about are the ones who jump from public buildings.
I think curiosity is a normal part of life so no you are not strange

Reactions: itsamadworld
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Reactions: Read123456788, highlyvolatile, itsamadworld and 1 other person
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
It would be nice to know exactly how they did it, might give us ideas for different methods. But more often than not I think they just used some method that's already been extensively discussed here, doubt you'd get any knowledge that you don't already have.
They will never fully announce it, for worry of copycats
I agree with this and think that it's intressting. There are entire documentaries dedicated to describing how serial killers got away with their murders for so long, yet they're afraid of describing how people kill themselves.

Reactions: Mr2005
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I agree. Beyond curiosity for suicide methods, I also like to read Mass-Murderer's Manifestos....not because i agree with m-m...I just wanna be informed.
It would be nice to know exactly how they did it, might give us ideas for different methods. But more often than not I think they just used some method that's already been extensively discussed here, doubt you'd get any knowledge that you don't already have.

I agree with this and think that it's intressting. There are entire documentaries dedicated to describing how serial killers got away with their murders for so long, yet they're afraid of describing how people kill themselves.
Good point.

Last edited:
Reactions: tooStupidForExitBag
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
If the first thing someone asks is how not why I think something's up with that