Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
So yeah, as the title suggests, it's better for me to have no expectations so that I don't hit a wall of disappointing reality. Every time life offers me a piece of cake, I have to see through it and realise that it is nothing more than a cruel hook to keep me going and suffering.

All in all, the only way not to be let down is to expect nothing, or rather nothing but pain; that is all existence has in store for me. Anyway, sorry for the rush, but I have to attend an official meeting with the President to discuss measures to improve the quality of naps between hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i feel you. the world is kind to some and seems to mock the rest. my trust has been broken so many times i now sabotage myself from new opportunities and relationships to not experience that pain again. many will say it is not a healthy nor practical response, and i do not disagree, but it is hard not to justify closing myself off and expect the worst every day.

good luck with your very important meeting hehe <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see any hope in this world as being a cruel delusion just to lead to more suffering and torment. For me the only hope lies in eternal nothingness, something so futile and harmful as existence could never be something hopeful to me, in fact it's the opposite.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm of the mindset that we don't get to choose when we give up hope. It just kind of happens organically, over time. Everyone's time frame is different in how long it takes hope to extinguish. It just depends on the person, their circumstances, how much shit they've had to deal with in their life, how much shit is still currently in their life, how much new shit keeps coming around into their life, how serious the issues are in their life - just how much they can handle until their breaking point is reached. I think hope gets chipped-away at piece by piece, a little here, a little there, over time, until there just isn't any more remaining. Hope goes when hope is damn well ready to go. She's pretty fickle and leaves when good and ready to leave. I don't think we have any conscious control over when, or even if, that happens. I think we have choice but to just ride it out until Hope is no more.

Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Yeah I feel that, I pretty much gave up all hope.

since I can't tell what is next for the future there is no point risking that for it to be even worse than now. it's safer living till like a certain age and than ctb than.
Anything good that could happen alot of the time something else comes along which outweighs the good.

Life is a bit of a joke for teasing us hope, it's just not funny.

anyways best of luck with your meeting!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: front of me, Daxter_87 and pthnrdnojvsc
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
i wish it wasn't true.. it makes it hard to enjoy anything. Sucks the life out of you until nothing is left. It may not seem bad up front, but just wait. Every good thing in my life comes with a painful story.

• Hugs
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Yeah I feel that, I pretty much gave up all hope.

since I can't tell what is next for the future there is no point risking that for it to be even worse than now. it's safer living till like a certain age and than ctb than.
Anything good that could happen alot of the time something else comes along which outweighs the good.

Life is a bit of a joke for teasing us hope, it's just not funny.

anyways best of luck with your meeting!

"Life is a bit of a joke for teasing us hope, it's just not funny"

😔 you are right
I feel like a fool and life is deceiving me with this hope

• Hugs