GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
As of right now, I've fulfilled only a couple of my dreams; I've seen a falling star (scrap the fact that my wish turned into a nightmare instead of becoming true), I've climbed a shit ton of mountains, and I've been to a sleepover. Yet, for the past 3 years, I've been trying to fulfill one of my other major dreams, which was to see a comet. Until now, I've always missed the opportunity to see a comet, but that will possibly change tomorrow. One of my online friends has told me that there is a comet visible around 19:28 my time, and it is visible with the naked eye. Holy. Fucking. Shit. I felt so satisfied when he told me that as it was my dream ever since I've been a child to see a comet, and I just can't believe it's possibly gonna come true. I'll make sure to make a photo tomorrow once I go there, and I'll post it on this thread, as a reply. This has actually made my day somewhat better, realising that I will CTB with one more dream came true on my list. Wish you all a beautiful night/day and peace.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Adûnâi and PI3.14
PI3.14

PI3.14

π
Oct 4, 2024
I'm a simple man, I see Sakurajima Mai I give you a like.

I hope your wish comes true.

• Love
Reactions: Akaraine, Adûnâi and GalacticWarrior777
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Efraim Palvanov is saying the comet symbolises a maschiach in 2025.

• Hugs
Reactions: GalacticWarrior777
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

Sep 24, 2024
I'm a simple man, I see Sakurajima Mai I give you a like.

I hope your wish comes true.

I consider myself quite a simple man too. I've got so little expectations from the world, yet it doesn't even give me that. Guess while most of my friends dreamt of having beautiful physiques, beautiful girlfriends/boyfriends and relationships in overall, a lot of money, fame and a good job, I just dreamt of fucking comets and falling stars - Welp, that's just who I am I guess. "Life's a bitch and then you die, right? Sometimes, sometimes life's a bitch and you keep living".
Efraim Palvanov is saying the comet symbolises a maschiach in 2025.

Comets have been a symbol of change and hope for so many years already, and I actually believe in that. Every time I tried to spot one so far and failed, everything kept changing. Especially shit changed when I first wanted to spot my first comet (Neowise) in 2020. Shit changed for way worse after that.

• Love
Reactions: We Are Angels
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

Sep 24, 2024
Here I am. Quite dissapointed, but at least I've got a photo of the comet. Basically, it turned out that the comet isn't bright enough for the human eye to see it well. It's just a small dot for the human eye, so I've got my camera and at least captured it via that. I guess my dream partially came true? Because I can clearly see it on the photos, but I didn't see it myself via my eyes. Anyways, enough yapping from me, enjoy these 4 photos!'

Kometa wyrane 1 Kometa wyrane 2 Ksiezyc 1 Ksiezyc 2
Also, I might be less active for the next few days - I have possibly got sick due to the fact that Ive ran 1 km in just a t shirt while its 3 or 4 degrees celcius outside.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kinasea, Akaraine, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
A

affirmatice

Aug 31, 2024
I too fulfilled the biggest dreams I had that seemed impossible years ago.

I have one of the best jobs in the world. I had relationships with amazing girls. I finally beat my battles with social anxiety that had dictated my life for so long.

The only problem was. I suffered heavily from depression and anxiety due to other reasons. And I solely accomplished everything by pushing through the pain.

Sad to say after everything I've done. I still found it impossible to feel happy and good about myself.

I guess the only dreams I have remaining would be to experience everything more and more deeply. I can only imagine how infinitely more amazing everything would be without depression and anxiety standing in the way.

• Hugs
Kinasea

Kinasea

Truly alone
Oct 1, 2024
Here I am. Quite dissapointed, but at least I've got a photo of the comet. Basically, it turned out that the comet isn't bright enough for the human eye to see it well. It's just a small dot for the human eye, so I've got my camera and at least captured it via that. I guess my dream partially came true? Because I can clearly see it on the photos, but I didn't see it myself via my eyes. Anyways, enough yapping from me, enjoy these 4 photos!'

View attachment 152824View attachment 152825View attachment 152826View attachment 152827
Also, I might be less active for the next few days - I have possibly got sick due to the fact that Ive ran 1 km in just a t shirt while its 3 or 4 degrees celcius outside.
Thats really cool, im honestly glad your able to fulfill so many dreams of yours before you ctb. Good luck on any future goals and thanks for the pictures, i love space

• Hugs