Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Yesterday i met a nice drunk guy, this guy is a drug dealer, and he was drunk, and he was sad, but he was very nice, he had a knife but i wasn't afraid of him as he was very nice, and said i could vent to him whenever i want and all he wants is just good friends (i don't think he meant any of that since he's a dangerous drug dealer who has a knife and went to prison 4 times but since he was drunk and under the effect of drugs he felt like that) i asked him about drug dealing and he said it's not the best thing to do and i should stay away from such things as he doesn't want those things to me, i insisted that i want to do drug dealing, as it seems to make money very fast and in easy way, the guy said if i want to do this i can talk to him, if i failed ctb i'll start drug dealing, is it worth it or it'll just cause me more suffering as i may end up in prison or end up a drug addict or end up locked up with some mafia cartel?

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Yesterday i met a nice drunk guy, this guy is a drug dealer, and he was drunk, and he was sad, but he was very nice, he had a knife but i wasn't afraid of him as he was very nice, and said i could vent to him whenever i want and all he wants is just good friends (i don't think he meant any of that since he's a dangerous drug dealer who has a knife and went to prison 4 times but since he was drunk and under the effect of drugs he felt like that) i asked him about drug dealing and he said it's not the best thing to do and i should stay away from such things as he doesn't want those things to me, i insisted that i want to do drug dealing, as it seems to make money very fast and in easy way, the guy said if i want to do this i can talk to him, if i failed ctb i'll start drug dealing, is it worth it or it'll just cause me more suffering as i may end up in prison or end up a drug addict or end up locked up with some mafia cartel?
it doesn't seem worth it. I mean the guy is a dangerous dealer, I think he knows more about it and if he is telling you it's a bad idea then it is. He would know more. But it seems not only dangerous, but also in a way contribute to more pain to people. And I'm not talking about drugs like N or SN. I'm going to assume selling drugs could mean addicting drugs that plays a part in drug addicts overdosing or dying or whatever. And you will end up locked with other criminals. I would advise you not go that route but this is my opinion and it is biased. But if jail is where you want to end up, you can find a different way of getting locked up.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
F

farlander

Apr 19, 2023
Definitely not worth it imo. Money is nice, but freedom is better, and I'd rather die outside without a penny to my name than arbitrarily locked away for something that shouldn't really be criminal anyway.

Reactions: Darkover and The anhedonic one
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Definitely not worth it imo. Money is nice, but freedom is better, and I'd rather die outside without a penny to my name than arbitrarily locked away for something that shouldn't really be criminal anyway.
It's criminal because it causes an issue to this society. Suicide is one thing, we are looking for a means to an end. But drug dealing actually cause a lot of pain, and not to the dealers either. It attracts people in pain and take great advantage of them. And they don't actually want to die that is the major difference. They mostly want an escape to their pain. But those drugs actually kill them. And the more dealers that are out there, the more people it kills. It completely destroys some communities. And it cost a ton of money so some dealers can live comfortably. It definitely needs to be criminal. If it wasn't, this world would be far worst. You see those poor communities with plenty of nonstop crimes? You walk outside and people are dead on the floor? That's what drug dealing communities look like. But I think drugs like N or SN is completely different. But not addicting drugs.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
F

farlander

Apr 19, 2023
I can assure you that the world is a lot more complex and nuanced than this black and white "good vs. evil" thinking. I have thankfully never been addicted to anything, but I also completely understand the desire to be anywhere else mentally than where you are and using drugs of all variety of impact to your health to reach that point. Suicidal people are far closer in thinking to your average drug addict than they are divergent, and I say that as someone who has been suicidal as long as I've been able to remember. Drug dealers are filling a role the same as any other career; the harm comes from treating addicts as subhuman rather than just people trying to escape their circumstances but who aren't willing to kill themselves. let's say tomorrow you take away every drug dealer on earth; the desire for drugs from people at every level of addiction is still going to be there. Things would get significantly worse, not better. I am not arguing with you on this subject, I do not believe I will change your mind in this forum, and I believe our views on where the blame for society's ills lie are far too divergent to find common ground. I am only stating things as I understand and believe them to function in the off chance that some addict who stumbles across this conversation understands that for every person that thinks like you do, there's one that thinks like me.

• Love
Reactions: picklemick, The anhedonic one and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
God, I need to meet local drug dealers. I have no idea where to find drugs locally.

Think about the skills you need as a drug dealer. Do you have them?

Do you have a network of people to sell drugs to as selling drugs to strangers is more risky

This really sounds like an invented story....

Why would the drug dealer want another drug dealer on his turf? Unless he is going to have you running things like crack for him! Which isn't safe unless you are pretty good at fighting when you need to be etc.

What drugs are you going to sell?!

:)

Drugs might be 'bad' but honestly I would rather be a crack head than have this mental illness tormenting me every day. I just don't like crack that much. And heroin made me feel sick I just took it once. But this mental illness, I would much rather be addicted to something.

Reactions: Jezzibell, farlander and The anhedonic one
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
God, I need to meet local drug dealers. I have no idea where to find drugs locally.

Think about the skills you need as a drug dealer. Do you have them?

Do you have a network of people to sell drugs to as selling drugs to strangers is more risky

This really sounds like an invented story....

Why would the drug dealer want another drug dealer on his turf? Unless he is going to have you running things like crack for him! Which isn't safe unless you are pretty good at fighting when you need to be etc.

What drugs are you going to sell?!

:)

Drugs might be 'bad' but honestly I would rather be a crack head than have this mental illness tormenting me every day. I just don't like crack that much. And heroin made me feel sick I just took it once. But this mental illness, I would much rather be addicted to something.
Nah in algeria people doesn't take precautions, they're too dumb to understand how shit works and do serious shit, but i'm different, i have all the skills for this shit, i'm by default paranoid about opsec, i considered faking my death many times, i'm insanely crazy about how anonymous i am, expect i don't have an interest in this shit as i'm planning to ctb, if i failed i'll have no other options expect drug dealing or taking lethal acid (which i hope i don't reach to the level of ctbing throught this brutal method)

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
None of it will end well. Unless you want to get on the wrong side of another dealer, or gang.
In that case they will shoot you in the head and think nothing of it.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
If you are so desperate to CTB, why not try the drugs and see if you feel better on them.

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I can assure you that the world is a lot more complex and nuanced than this black and white "good vs. evil" thinking. I have thankfully never been addicted to anything, but I also completely understand the desire to be anywhere else mentally than where you are and using drugs of all variety of impact to your health to reach that point. Suicidal people are far closer in thinking to your average drug addict than they are divergent, and I say that as someone who has been suicidal as long as I've been able to remember. Drug dealers are filling a role the same as any other career; the harm comes from treating addicts as subhuman rather than just people trying to escape their circumstances but who aren't willing to kill themselves. let's say tomorrow you take away every drug dealer on earth; the desire for drugs from people at every level of addiction is still going to be there. Things would get significantly worse, not better. I am not arguing with you on this subject, I do not believe I will change your mind in this forum, and I believe our views on where the blame for society's ills lie are far too divergent to find common ground. I am only stating things as I understand and believe them to function in the off chance that some addict who stumbles across this conversation understands that for every person that thinks like you do, there's one that thinks like me.
What I said was in favor of addicts. And I am very well aware that mental health plays a major role for the most part. But that does not mean we hand out more drugs and make it more accessible. Do you propose we give guns out to children since school shooting can be a result of mental health? No. I feel the same about this. I am well aware that there are plenty of problems that result in society being shit. And this have nothing to do with treating addicts like subhuman. I just don't think we need to be adding more to what is already shitty by adding drugs to it. Most addicts have a mental health issue and run to drugs, I feel the same way about drugs that I feel about prescription drugs. It's similar in many ways except however prescription drugs are sometimes manager better by starting with small doses I guess. But drugs are more out there. This have nothing to do with addicts more so to do with the negative affects of drugs. I mean if there are positive affects then by all means enlightened me. But my opinion is not wrong because you disagree and it is not a dig or an offense to addicts because you disagree or think the opposite. Not everyone is looking to die in general and this opinion have nothing to do with suicide.

F

farlander

Apr 19, 2023
I propose we arm and train teachers, yes, absolutely.