• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
I'm posting way more often than I wish I did, but last... few months, I guess? (gosh, the time flies so quickly, doesn't it?) - were pretty much getting out of hand. I don't know why - that period wasn't really worse than any other time, maybe my psych just snapped at some point and this is the result - but goddamn, I'm just so sick of everything. It's really been a while since the last time I've felt so tired, angry, broken, confused, scared, fed up... And with following week it'll get even worse, because after 5 weeks of break I'm going back to school, and this thought itself feels like a noose on my neck. FUCK! It all makes me consider ctb earlier than I planned... I thought my next attempt will be SN, but it will take some time before I'll be able to buy it, and I really wish to get out of here earlier. I don't want to be impulsive, but I'm considering full suspension (without a fall) again. Last time my ligature failed and then I started to panic, but maybe if I'd adjust this in my plan...? I don't know, I cannot fail again, but I just can't stand waking up again. FOR FUCK'S SAKE. I wish for a suicide fairy to put a gun under my pillow tonight, hah....

• Hugs
Reactions: TAW122 and memataporfavor
memataporfavor

memataporfavor

( つ・o・)つ still ill ╮|。>ー<。|╭
Apr 6, 2019
I sure relate A LOT to what you said abt being impulsive lately. I've been fantasizing a lot abt attempting but in ways I''ve already tried and failed.
I'm a veeeery impulsive person, been trying to control this (with a little help from meds lmao)....
If you do not want to fail, be calm. (duuh, this was a shitty advice i know). But I meant hang in there. Wait 'till you have everything under control. You've been suffering for so long, going through this night won't make such a HUGE difference if you look at the big picture, will it? Impulsive attempts tend to fail and make everything worse. I related to you and If you don't mind talking (actually, if you'd like to), I would like to message you. Can I? (you can say no without problems hahah) It's just that sometimes talking kinda helps... as a distraction at least... to go through painful nights and to distract us from silly ideas

Reactions: ALittleBurden
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
I sure relate A LOT to what you said abt being impulsive lately. I've been fantasizing a lot abt attempting but in ways I''ve already tried and failed.
I'm a veeeery impulsive person, been trying to control this (with a little help from meds lmao)....
If you do not want to fail, be calm. (duuh, this was a shitty advice i know). But I meant hang in there. Wait 'till you have everything under control. You've been suffering for so long, going through this night won't make such a HUGE difference if you look at the big picture, will it? Impulsive attempts tend to fail and make everything worse. I related to you and If you don't mind talking (actually, if you'd like to), I would like to message you. Can I? (you can say no without problems hahah) It's just that sometimes talking kinda helps... as a distraction at least... to go through painful nights and to distract us from silly ideas
I may not be great at talking but you can always hit me up, whenever you need.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Yes, it would be better to really thoroughly plan things out and be as calm as possible (easier said than done) and what @memataporfavor said is correct, about being calm. Anyways, I hope you are able to find peace in whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: ALittleBurden and memataporfavor