coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
It was surprisingly easy using all the information on the site lol, thanks everyone for leaving hints everywhere (especially one person who i dont exactly recall the name of cus im kinda stupid lmao sorry). it's just really nice and comforting knowing i have an option for a way out when i need it yknow? it's hard to describe. its the same feeling as like youre at work or school or something but youre comforted by the fact that you know at the end of the day you'll get to go home and just chill.

but like just to be very very certain, is there a way to confirm its the right site and not a clone or fake or something? i get kinda worried about that sort of thing sometimes (my brain just likes worrying about random things) so is there some like way i can identify/confirm that this is 1000 percent the right site?

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
It was surprisingly easy using all the information on the site lol, thanks everyone for leaving hints everywhere (especially one person who i dont exactly recall the name of cus im kinda stupid lmao sorry). it's just really nice and comforting knowing i have an option for a way out when i need it yknow? it's hard to describe. its the same feeling as like youre at work or school or something but youre comforted by the fact that you know at the end of the day you'll get to go home and just chill.

but like just to be very very certain, is there a way to confirm its the right site and not a clone or fake or something? i get kinda worried about that sort of thing sometimes (my brain just likes worrying about random things) so is there some like way i can identify/confirm that this is 1000 percent the right site?
Hey
Good job finding it easily. I struggled & needed help. A lot of it. People on here are legitimately wary of posts like these or new members asking outright etc (which is what I did because I was new & desperate). Especially vague posts. You may be able to send the details to admin or moderator to verify, I'm not sure. You could also send a private message to someone who has ordered from DMC, especially if you search for someone from your own country that may be able to offer help with payment methods & customs in your country etc. It's a fine line - if you just sound like you're fishing, people will run a mile. If you send the details to someone who says they know, they may be fishing. I have ordered from DMC. I will not give out the source to anyone, so please don't ask. Please. But maybe a few tips of things I did or didn't see elsewhere - they didn't ask me for crypto, they have a distinctive email & they have WhatsApp on the site as well. I genuinely hope that I'm helping a legitimate person in need, the way I was helped, the way I am in need. Best of luck. And if I've said too much, mods please delete. Sorry.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can't you just "Do It Yourself" lol?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Olek Messier 87 and redroxanne
coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
Can't you confirm it by just "DIY" lol?!
diy was probably the biggest hint to finding it yeah but im super worried about having it wrong still somehow (even if it makes no sense lmao) but like someone just messaged me and confirmed its the right one so im fine now i think

Reactions: Olek Messier 87 and locked*n*loaded
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
I think I've just found it as well. Is it a good option if from the EU, though ? It seems more suitable for US/UK customers.

Last edited:
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
diy was probably the biggest hint to finding it yeah but im super worried about having it wrong still somehow (even if it makes no sense lmao) but like someone just messaged me and confirmed its the right one so im fine now i think
Man i am seriously thick and not thinking at all straight as i can't seem to follow the breadcrumbs and am distressed by this as all I want is a confirmed method this time and am failing even at that 😭 I appreciate no one trusts or shares but how are stupid people like me to sort it 😔 i have no choice but to attempt OD again and hope i don't damage myself but CTB

coolgal82

coolgal82

Sep 10, 2024
Man i am seriously thick and not thinking at all straight as i can't seem to follow the breadcrumbs and am distressed by this as all I want is a confirmed method this time and am failing even at that 😭 I appreciate no one trusts or shares but how are stupid people like me to sort it 😔 i have no choice but to attempt OD again and hope i don't damage myself but CTB
just use the search function and look at the threads for relavent terms and the right place to search

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022