• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BARIZON

BARIZON

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Oh yeah, my last weaks on this planet are gonna to be good, benzos and coffee and some good music. 26th of july I'm gonna be chill as you can get before taking my SN.

That's what I always wanted, I have made a clear decision, already written the letters and managed to deal with the things that were holding me back from CTB.

Clonazepam+chocolate+coffee+music, it's chill heaven right over here, gonna die in my terms, never felt happier.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ms-lovely, Catch-22, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
I'm glad you're getting to experience something good and that makes you relax but I think if I toke Clonazepam+coffee+chocolate I would shit myself to another dimension lmao

• Yay!
Reactions: Catch-22, divinemistress36 and _AllCatsAreGrey_
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
be careful with creating tolerance, that can change how much will be good for you

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
Oh yeah, my last weaks on this planet are gonna to be good, benzos and coffee and some good music. 26th of july I'm gonna be chill as you can get before taking my SN.

That's what I always wanted, I have made a clear decision, already written the letters and managed to deal with the things that were holding me back from CTB.

Clonazepam+chocolate+coffee+music, it's chill heaven right over here, gonna die in my terms, never felt happier.
How did you managed to order them if I may ask?
Best of luck on your journey, I'd like some of the motivation and courage to put things in order

Reactions: GoatHerder and jbear824
BARIZON

BARIZON

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Telegram groups with open chats where you can talk with other members. Try to search for some