nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
This sucks. I made a mistake.

I recently started talking to one of my paramour V's friends. N was very sweet to me, and supportive. He wound up talking to me when I was sad that V wasn't talking to me. He's been very distant as of late. I feel like he doesn't love me anymore. Maybe he never did.

N tells me that V is known for being a cheater. V cheated on his girlfriend before me, and now he's cheating on his girlfriend with me. N obviously doesn't know V and I are (sexually) seeing each other. It would be a nightmare.

But. N was really nice. And supportive. Like I said before. It was sudden, and quick and I wasn't thinking but N really got me to open up quick and I made a mistake.

I was having a bad episode while talking to N, and talked about how I was going to catch the bus this year and how it was a shame that I had met him now during this time in my life. He was trying to be understanding, but god I was so stubborn and in such a bad place. It's true, though. I'm determined to make this my last year alive.

I snapped out of it when I realized, "holy shit. I just started talking to this guy. And I dumped all of this nonsense on him. I'm an asshole." And apologized profusely. He said it was okay.

But then we started talking about sexual things. Which, mind you I was vulnerable. I feel stupid. Gross. I was manic. Still am, can't sleep. But. I messed up.

Because now. I'm cheating on my husband with V. And I accidentally cheated on V with N. I hate this. I hate all of this. I'm an idiot. I'm so happy that I don't have to worry about all of this soon. I'm just trying to still tie things up before I go.

7 more months to go then I'm free.

Cheers.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
You really fucked up, didn't you? You know what this looks like from way over here? Self destructive behavior. The kind of stuff I did when I was young, and I kind of wonder if maybe you married too young, and didn't get a chance to fuck up in big ways when you were free to do so.
Do you think n will keep his mouth shut? Christ you got a lot of moving parts here. You're supposed to go out of town to do this kind of shit, you know? "The Business Meeting."
Here's a thought- just a thought, why not divorce your man and do whatever you want? Fuck the expiration timeline and just cut loose? That's an option it seems you're overlooking. Not that I know ... anything at all about anything. I wish you the best. And some cool, quiet clarity.

nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
You really fucked up, didn't you? You know what this looks like from way over here? Self destructive behavior. The kind of stuff I did when I was young, and I kind of wonder if maybe you married too young, and didn't get a chance to fuck up in big ways when you were free to do so.
Do you think n will keep his mouth shut? Christ you got a lot of moving parts here. You're supposed to go out of town to do this kind of shit, you know? "The Business Meeting."
Here's a thought- just a thought, why not divorce your man and do whatever you want? Fuck the expiration timeline and just cut loose? That's an option it seems you're overlooking. Not that I know ... anything at all about anything. I wish you the best. And some cool, quiet clarity.

I suppose I should mention that this is all purely a long distance thing. There is no "business meeting" - I do believe I married too young, and I never got the chance to really do any sort of "fuck ups" since I was only in abusive relationships for pretty much my entire life. My husband was the only one who was nice to me, and I do love him. As for being too young, though, there is a way to think about this - we are not the same person we were years ago. I may have been ready for marriage then, but now I feel trapped.

And yes. I understand that I "really fucked up." This entire thing is a fuck up but I'm in too deep. N won't tell V because it would fuck him over too. N and V don't get along very well, but they're "friends."

The timeline is because I want to make sure everything is tied up before I go. Stupid? Maybe. I know everyone's going to be upset when I'm gone so it doesn't really matter in the end. I have roommates to think about too, so rent is one of the things I'm working on right now.

It's a complicated situation, yes. I do have a lot of other things going on in my life as this is not the only thing that's making me want to expire. This was just a vent, and nothing more.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aisley