lavenderlilylies

lavenderlilylies

Sep 24, 2024
I've been in emotional limbo for a while now, I feel empty yet im so unbelievably livid. i know this isn't the corner of the internet i should say all of this especially since you won't read it but i have no other place to let it out. so im expecting yall to just skip this.

I just can't get how you can look in my eyes and still don't see how head over heels I've always been for you. 10 years of desperately trying to get you to look at me from the day i met you. A decade for god's sake. And i still can't even call it a situationship. It took everything in me to hold on and it's taking everything in me to try to let go but i can't. I'd still take another decade if it meant being close to you.

Didn't i give enough hints? Wasn't it painfully obvious? With all my desperation COULD IT STILL GO OVER YOUR HEAD? You always called me a liar but you believe me when i say we could be friends? Do you think I'd waste this much time if i was trying to be your friend?

What do you mean you'll always cherish me?? What the fuck do you mean "I've always valued our connection" WHAT THE FUCK

This's the last place on the internet i wish for you to be in, and the last place i want to be found at, but im begging you please find this and tell me you don't like me back so i can finally move on. It's been way too long

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03, lanet392, Nolvalis94 and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss, hopefully it works out for you!

• Love
Reactions: lanet392 and lavenderlilylies
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
That is heart wrenching. I'm so sorry you're going through this. It sounds so incredibly painful

• Love
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
Loving someone you can't have is living hell. I have lost the one person who made me feel worthy. I understand your pain

• Love