P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I envy them for having such an amazing relationship and for being able to manage life in general. They're not perfect but they are happy. I wish I could live a little bit longer, that I could find strength and percevirence. But I'm a goner, it brings me pleasure to see them interacting with each other and others but I'm so disconnected and stupid I can never be like them. I can never connect with another human ever again and it feels so bad. I'm so disappointed in this life, in this brain and this body. I love my parents they are amazing.

• Hugs
Reactions: BRAINWORMS, mrscat, Euthanza and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is such an unfair life where some people suffer a lot more than others. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. Life certainly is very disappointing. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
life is cruel at times. when people say we make our own lives it's wrong.. we definitely do not.. other people can make us into the people we are by their words and actions.. you sound so troubled as are all of us on here. one thing is for certain though at least you have felt love. I'm guessing and only guessing your parents love you also.. could you not talk to them? ...

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat