Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I love when I tell my best friend something important to me and he just ghosts me! I feel so happy for him as the minutes morph from hours to days to weeks because I know he's prioritizing getting his dick wet with his bitch of a girlfriend. I love knowing that while my messages sit there waiting hers are answered quickly and with vigor! I'm so happy for her!

I was really happy when I got out of the mental hospital, after I nearly tried to kill myself, that my best friend who loves and cares about me so much spent as little time with me as possible! Instead his girlfriend came over nearly every day and when I tried to hang out with them it was made clear I wasn't welcome. I'm so happy that they were getting their alone time to fuck and flirt while I was bedrotting and wishing I would die every second of every day! I really enjoyed the conversation I had with him when I told him I felt like I needed him more than his perfectly fine glorified whore did and he told me he just didn't want to be around me at all! It made my heart just soar when he described how having me merely in his house was enough to give him extreme stress and anxiety! Such a candid and kindly worded confession!

I love that he put his happiness first and decided I needed to leave in two weeks because my suicidality was inconvenient to him but that I could come back in a month. I especially enjoyed how he told me at the last minute! It was almost like a surprise! I remember getting on the plane so happy! I was even more ecstatic when the possibility of me going back to him winked out and suddenly I was left to endlessly ponder my meaningless existence without him—how I have no one to talk to, I get to feel this black knot twisting and growing in my chest every day because I know that he's talking with her and putting her first! I love that she never gave a shit about my mental health or if I fuckin lived or died; the only thing she cared about was herself. I love this horrible urge I have to ruin her life because I truly love her more than anything else right now.

I love that she claimed to like me and care about me but hasn't checked in on me one time since I left! Not once! And I doubt she ever even thinks about me, because now that the unsightly mentally ill person is gone she can fully engorge herself in her conceited desires! I remember while I was there she told my best friend not to let me sit on the bed or the chair in his room because I was dirty but would then proceed to let his dog sleep in the bed with them and she was ok with that 🫶 her high opinion of me really helped transform my depression into something else!

I fucking hate her bitch ass. She's self-centered and never gave a fuck about me unless I had something to offer her. When my roommate staged a fuckin half-assed "intervention" she couldn't even bother to show up in real life. No, I'm not fucking worth it so they made a discord group chat where everyone told me how horrible I was and disregarded everything I said. I didn't want her there to begin with. I hate her fucking guts and I don't give two shits about what she has to say. Fuck off with your savior complex, bitch, because I don't want your help. If you want to help me stop hanging out with the person who I actually care about so fucking much and let us try to repair things. But no. She didn't do that. She didn't even message me.

"Hey Ǩ̸̢̛̩͓̳̜̠̙͙͎͕̿͐̉̃̉͛̀͂͑̈́i̵̧͍̩̖̥̤̩͐̔͂r̷̡̛̛̮̝̟̼̽̀̎̀̏̅͗̓̌͆̃̔͝ǎ̶̢̨͈̝̹̠͚̤̭̺̜̼͔̩͙̎̉̃̇̐͒͐̈̓͌̐̔̊͛͆̎́̿͐̌̆̂͘̚̕̚͠͠, I know you just got out of the hospital. Are you ok? I might come over soon to hang out with my boyfriend, how would that make you feel?"

No. Instead the bitch just showed up not even a week after my release. I wasn't warned or asked how having company would make me feel. Neither of them gave a shit about me and they still don't. I fucking hate her with my entire being and if cutting my arm off meant they would have never met and will never meet it would be gone already.
I fucking hate you C̵̡̨͎̯̠̟͕͎̠̱̱̫̭̦̗̻̪͙̜̜͇̰͍̦͕̤͔̲̙̞͓̱͔͛̈́͑́̈͑͐̑͌̈́̋̍̚͜ͅh̶̠̳̯͍̦̫̯̞̫͈̫̙̻̩͓̖̱̗̞̬͔̘̩̐̚r̸͇͍̪̗̪̖͙̣͎͇̝͉̣̬̻͑̿̉̈́̀̏͜į̸̨̢̮̦̯̘͖̫̮̲̳̩̼̖͙͚̟̰̫͈̼͖̺̗̮̱̬͖̹̂̇͗̚s̵̡̡̧̢̛͎͙̥̗̗̞͔̹̺̜̠̜̞̬̹͔̠̟͈̻̙̲̣͈͈̣̙̱̻̹͙̭̳͎̒̎͑͑̿̀̾̽̍͊̔̊͂͌̉̃͊̇̃̆̽̓̄̉̄̚̕̕̕͝͝t̴͓̗̹̝̜̬͍͙̻̘̭̉̍́́͆͊͂̋͝i̷̡̧̛̗̪͇̳̙͖͓̯͋̎͛͆̌͒̈́̃̔̓͑̔͂͊͝ņ̵̧͍̝̬̱̫̦̖̩͙̹̱͍̮̼̔̿͜͜͜͠ȩ̷̧̡̡̡̢̛̻̲̳͓̬͈̥̙͔̣̱̬͖̲̝̙͙͎̙̻̥̞͔͓̠̪̀̀́̆͒̉͌̀̽̒͒̎́͆͌̎̿͋̍͐͌̊̆̂̓͐͂͂́̽͑́̽̕͜͝͝͠͠͠͠. I hope you fucking burn.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: kvorumese, LifeQuitter, painfullypointless and 2 others