ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
she told me not to "start any of that talk" when i told her even though its a new year I still feel suicidal. she tells me not to talk about those feelings... She does everything for me and she is amazing, loyal and loving but I feel really bad about myself for feeling bad...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: apathetic., Scrubs2016, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
I feel you, my gf is a little like this but worse. Each time I want to talk about my suicidal feelings she just threaten me to leave me..

You say she loves you and she's very nice to you so maybe it hurts her to know you feel that bad and she's a little lost and don't know how to react ?

Anyway you don't have to feel bad because you feel bad..
Maybe try another approach about this subject without using the word "suicide"?

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and foxdie
T

TrappedSoulhere

Jun 21, 2020
I think some people are just "uncomfortable" talking about it. They may come across as insensitive as they aren't empathetic. It's not necessarily insensitivity, more like just an inability to comprehend how you feel and why you feel that way. There are a whole slew of reasons other than insensitivity and simply not caring. If she's all what you say, then she's likely to hate that you feel that way. She may want to avoid the conversation I'm order to make it go away and try to promote positive thinking. (At least that's what I think)

Reactions: Nitup
Scrubs2016

Scrubs2016

You cannot live without Darkness.
Dec 28, 2020
Some people don't know how to react, it is too much for their brain to process, so you get a 'don't start' lecture. It may just be that if she thinks about it she becomes too upset internally and she can't deal with it. One way would be to just carry on and not mention it to make it a sort of 'taboo' subject. Depends what you want from the relationship in the first place i suppose? Do you want someone to be with for the friendship and live or an emotional crutch or any innumerable reasons? People wear invisible masks all the time, but it is nice to remove them all for just one person. Hugs.

Reactions: TrappedSoulhere