• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MindfulEyes009

MindfulEyes009

May 5, 2018
I have a BF who i love and cherish above all else and because of this i cant CTB,I want to so bad, I my have contacts,suicide note and a good amount of methods. im in a lot emotional pain all the time and i think about it so much but when i get ready to do it i think of him and how alone, hurt, lost he would be,hes told me how im like his rock and how much he needs me ect. i just dont know what to do,i guess i have to live like this because i love him to much to be able to leave.

Reactions: Caerula and AnnihilatedAnna
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
I'm in a similar situation. I have someone tied so close to me I think I'd pull them down with me if I left.

It sucks living for other people but I haven't figured out a way around it outside of stopping caring, which I don't see myself capable of doing for more than 3 days.
(I'm pro-choice but anti-impulse, so I try to follow the 3 day rule)

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I have a BF who i love and cherish above all else and because of this i cant CTB,I want to so bad, I my have contacts,suicide note and a good amount of methods. im in a lot emotional pain all the time and i think about it so much but when i get ready to do it i think of him and how alone, hurt, lost he would be,hes told me how im like his rock and how much he needs me ect. i just dont know what to do,i guess i have to live like this because i love him to much to be able to leave.
If you love him, tell him how you feel. Explain why you feel this way. Tell him everything. Sit down with him. If he gets angry, reacts in an angry manner, hes selfish and doesnt care. The same can be said if he only asks why you would do this to him, or explains how it would personally affect him.
If you love him, and he loves you, he should want to work through every step with you. He should be understanding, and worried. But not judgemental, or angry, or selfish.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
I am in the same boat... I love my partner so very much. I want to live though my body is bad shape.

Talking to my partner is increasing trauma in my loved... I mean serious trauma... her health is my priority.

Ultimately suicide is a selfish act and which is something that most of us are guilty of.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I am in the same boat... I love my partner so very much. I want to live though my body is bad shape.

Talking to my partner is increasing trauma in my loved... I mean serious trauma... her health is my priority.

Ultimately suicide is a selfish act and which is something that most of us are guilty of.
Everyone is selfish in one way or another.

If you love her, you shouldnt leave her unless you are chronically ill, or shes miserable with you.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
Everyone is selfish in one way or another.

If you love her, you shouldnt leave her unless you are chronically ill, or shes miserable with you.

I am ill and she is unhappy with my condition and trying everything in her power to make me better.

I didn't think I could commit suicide until I took a bunch of pills about a week ago and failed.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
That is your opinion, not a fact. I don't think suicide is selfish at all. Though selfishness is definitely part of human nature.

Reactions: anna
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I am ill and she is unhappy with my condition and trying everything in her power to make me better.

I didn't think I could commit suicide until I took a bunch of pills about a week ago and failed.
Is it fixable?