worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Havent looked at the bitches page in along time. She's the bitch that abused me until I was 13. She's the one who imposed life on me!

All I see on her page is right wing Christian extremist Pro-life propaganda. Her at anti-abortion rallies and such. Just sick. Just goes to show you how truly vile and disgusting these meat monsters are. Funny how people can abuse someone for so many years and just "reinvent" themselves.

You gotta be a true psychopath to share her philosophy. She was tyrannical with me so of course she will believe in tyrannical ideologies.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 9 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
May as well call her "Momssolini"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, Miss clefable and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Just to clarify, This wasn't a jab at religious people. What got me was her undying fetish for pro life causes. The extremist end of religion.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, Miss clefable and 2 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Ugh, the worst kind of person. Keep your distance from people like that. They're no good to us.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, Miss clefable and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Ugh, the worst kind of person. Keep your distance from people like that. They're no good to us.
Don't worry decided 10 years ago to never speak to her again. Only seen her like 5 times since I was 18 anyway.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Going Home, Trashcan and 4 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, Miss clefable and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I never joined her Facebook page. I just created an account so I can lurk. She keeps it public.
Yeah but if viewing her profile is something that upsets you or bothers you, surely it's better to just avoid it?

Just saying because I have a bad habit of FB stalking people who make me feel bad, and I know it's gonna make things worse but I can't help myself sometimes. It takes blocking that person to physically stop myself from taking a look.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, Miss clefable and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah but if viewing her profile is something that upsets you or bothers you, surely it's better to just avoid it?

Just saying because I have a bad habit of FB stalking people who make me feel bad, and I know it's gonna make things worse but I can't help myself sometimes. It takes blocking that person to physically stop myself from taking a look.
You got a point. It usually don't bother me that much. I only look at her pathetic page about twice a year or so. What really bothered me was when I use to obsessively lurk on my ex girlfriends pages. I'd get all butthurt seeing how "well" their lives were going.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and Miss clefable