Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Just saw a tiktok from a mum who's child (22 so not really a kid tbh) was in a coma. I couldn't help but think "I want that". A temporary death. An escape from reality and have someone take over looking after me because I'm finding it so taxing. I'm in a lot of mental pain right now and only alive because of guilt and the fact I have days out planned with friends that I need to be alive for. They'll only know how much it hurts to live for them after my death.

Yet here I am, carrying on through the pain, a shell of a person so I don't inflict further damage on others. I don't know if this is a relatable post but I needed to get it out of my system somehow.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and niki wonoto
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living can really be exhausting, I know how you feel. The only way to properly escape and end our pain passes it on to other people. It is why I would love to completely disappear and erase my existence.

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Living can really be exhausting, I know how you feel. The only way to properly escape and end our pain passes it on to other people. It is why I would love to completely disappear and erase my existence.

Exactly, I wish I could end things without passing on the pain. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Trouble is my friends are too nice and have stuck with me through everything.

One day I'll be free.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry