T

trufflydummy

TheLastSun
Oct 13, 2023
Hey gang
I lived /neg
I dunno I kinda just blacked out and woke up in bed.
No one checked on me
They thought I was asleep.
And even then they didn't check on me
fml
I'm still here on this miserable earth, but my brain made something to cope with it all
I went to the doctors yesterday on my own to make sure I didn't get any permanent damage from doing that, but I'll be fine.
Life is still shit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stormy Raine, vampire2002, jinx <3 and 1 other person
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
What method?

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
What did you tell them at the doctors that didn't compel them to send you to a psyche unit?

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm sorry for your pain :(

Reactions: trufflydummy and jinx <3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful going through a failed suicide attempt, I find it so dreadful how we cannot just easily leave this existence in peace when we wish to. But anyway I wish you the best.

T

trufflydummy

TheLastSun
Oct 13, 2023
What method?
I don't really know how to word it, since I know there is a rule on how to word methods here I think? I just od d honestly, it said it had a high success rate but they lied to me omfg
It must be awful going through a failed suicide attempt, I find it so dreadful how we cannot just easily leave this existence in peace when we wish to. But anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you. It's even worse that no one noticed, at least not yet. I'm keeping it that way, but this will stick with me well later on.
What did you tell them at the doctors that didn't compel them to send you to a psyche unit?
They had no reason for me in the past (as in I had no scars to show I was some lunatic in their eyes), and I asked for a basic checkup honestly, also it wasn't the best care place, so they didn't know really, they just thought I got sick and sent me off with more prescribed meds
Isn't that lovely /sar
I'll just shove these off somewhere, I don't even wanna look at another bottle rn

itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
I'm so sorry, life is so cruel for making us persevere through a determination of death