umiii99

umiii99

I am free.
Oct 9, 2021
Without much details, I lived through a horrible socio-economic crisis during my teens that caused famine, the collapse of institutions, rise in deliquency and poverty, etc. I had to flee to another country with family to survive. Finding employment is hard cus you have to pay a bunch of money for working permits as immigrants and without them you won't get hired but the wait time is 6 months for each part of the process.

Now with the situation at hand inflation is coming in the country I live in, and it's flashbacks of that misery I lived through all over again. Eating only rice with ketchup for a whole week. No tapwater for weeks. No electricity for days. Hell no. Not even sad or panicked, I'm just refusing to live such a humilliating situation again. Because no matter what effort you put in what matters is where you're born and to whom. That's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: death becomes her, Talvikki, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you went through, I am sorry that you are suffering. This life really is so unfair, many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. That is why I see it as better to never be born in the first place. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Talvikki and Rogue Proxy